What's new

Do you post every day on your own forum?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I did this when I first launched my forum. I made a point to make sure I replied to every thread as well as encouraged others to participate as well.

These days, I mostly just monitor things. I will post things here and there but not daily like I once did. Do you post every day on your own forum?

If my schedule is free to come online everyday on my forum, I always endeavour to make posts. It must not be new threads but comments which are interesting to add my opinion in the discussion.

When I start a forum, I am the only member on the forum, so I post every day, when I slowly start getting members, I stop posting every day and will post only occassionally. I have not posted on my forums since months.

Not every day, but there has been weeks I have. These days I check in every other day or two to see what's up. Sometimes when you get a crew of mods set up, you can usually let the forum run on its own sometimes. But I will pop in once in a while and talk with the team and friends from the forums.

Personally, I try as much as possible to post everyday on my community as long as I am available online to do some certain things that I need to do everyday.

I don't see the reason why I'm not going to post on my forum especially when I must have not been online to do some certain things on the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back