What's new

Do you pay at the first price or you must negotiate?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are some people that are very good when it comes to negotiations. They always find a way to bring down the first price of a product to their benchmark.

Are you a shrewd negotiator? As for me, I am not. I just pay and go.

There are some people that are very good when it comes to negotiations. They always find a way to bring down the first price of a product to their benchmark.

Are you a shrewd negotiator? As for me, I am not. I just pay and go.
I am negotiating and I think that I am very good at negotiations because whenever I buy something I can bring it's price down, negotiation is a kind of saving and it helps to prevent an extra spending.

I am very terrible when it comes to negotiations. I just do the little I can to negotiate.

I am not good at negotiation but I see others doing that and they are so good and I also like to learn it and apply as this can save us a lot of money

I think you should always negotiate no matter what you are buying. When you negotiate, you get the best price and you save money. However, in orde to benefit through negotiation, you also need to be a great negotiator. You need skills toconvicne the seller to agree to your offer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back