What's new

Do you market through online communities?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
If you have marketed your websites through internet forums, discussion boards, and online communities, you will understand just how exhausting and often unfruitful this approach can be. Marketing your forum and blogs through forums is not as simple as joining these forums and sharing your links. In order to benefit through these online forums, you must actively engage with these communities, earning the trust of their members and convincing them to visit and join your website.
How successful have you been in marketing your website through forums?

I've been successful with forums unrelated to drumming, but with drumming forums I haven't seen any traffic, but then again, I am shy to come off too strong in such communities because they are very cynical, not like with this one FB group where i get a lot of attention.

Yes, I market my business on online communities but one thing is that you don't expect to get people to notice your business immediately.

As they said, anything worth doing is hard. So you have to really put in alot of patience and hard work to be able to sell on all these communities.

Last edited:
I've been successful with forums unrelated to drumming, but with drumming forums, I haven't seen any traffic, but then again, I am shy to come off too strong in such communities because they are very cynical, not like with this one FB group where i get a lot of attention.
If you own a niche forum, it is really difficult to get traction by marketing through online communities. Just like your drum niche forum, I once had a crypto niche forum and it did not help in getting new users and activities despite marketing on multiple online forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back