Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know starting a podcast in 2024 is nothing new, but I think if you can draw in a good sized audience, having a podcast can be a great way to market yourself, but also is a good way to promote your sponsors and advertisers. I don't know if I can command a podcast myself, but I think if you're good with an audience, you could be good doing a podcast.

And with podcasts, most of them you see nothing but sponsored ad reads, so there's definitely a way to market yourself through one.

I have frequently though about creating a podcasts but I have not been able to do it because I am not a good speaker. I am thinking to use an AI tool to create podcasts. However, instead of promotional content, I plan to create informative content.

I have frequently though about creating a podcasts but I have not been able to do it because I am not a good speaker. I am thinking to use an AI tool to create podcasts. However, instead of promotional content, I plan to create informative content.
There's a lot of people doing AI content, it might be tough to get in. Or it may be the perfect time. Either way, I suppose that's an option. I don't know if I'd go in that direction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back