What's new

How to Get High Conversion Through Email Marketing?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people are ditching email marketing because they believe email marketing has a low conversion. In my opinion, low conversion is a result of two thing, one, your email is overtly promotional, and two, your email list is not genuine.

Before you can do promotional email marketing, you need to build trust by sending informative emails. This will allow you to build a genuine audience interested in what you offer.

I just think times are changing and people are ditching emails as a way to stay updated. I think your best bet is to post to social media often. You can do email marketing, but I'd wait until you have an audience or some kind of following first, otherwise if you just send to random emails, you're going to likely see a lot of them mark it as spam.

So, it's really best to only email people who have willingly signed up for a newsletter or something.

Contrary to the popular belief, I believe email marketing is still relevant. People do subscribe to genuine offers. Let's say you regularly buy from a site, wouldn't you subscribe to their email list to learn about their future products and offers? The most important thing is subscription should be genuine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back