What's new

Do you make enough money to where you can live comfortably?

Not really I'm still striving to get there, I'm more committed in the things and businesses I engage in, knowing fully well that there's a target for tomorrow.
Personally I have not reached that point but I hope to continuously grow my income to a point of not working again (retiring) I am trying my best in order to be able to achieve this,in years to come.

Last edited:
I can't claim to be at a stage where I can live comfortably. I want to be able to save enough money for retirement while making sure that there's money when my family needs it. I want to maximize opportunities to grow our wealth and make every day count. That is not to say that I don't engage in recreational activities. We also take vacations to unwind and play because our body and mind need balance to be able to function optimally.

Let's say you make enough money to pay all your bills, buy all your food, and have a bit left over. Is that enough money for you? I feel I live very comfortably, because I make enough money to eat, and have the essentials, as well as have fun with video games and collecting. I'm by no means rich or close to it, but I'm making enough to live a little.

I hope you all are, and if not, I hope you can make it to this point one day.
I don't think I am living comfortably at the moment, because I seem to be having more responsibilities every now and then and am always struggling to get them done. I will surely make it to that point of comfortability one day.

I can't claim to be at a stage where I can live comfortably. I want to be able to save enough money for retirement while making sure that there's money when my family needs it. I want to maximize opportunities to grow our wealth and make every day count. That is not to say that I don't engage in recreational activities. We also take vacations to unwind and play because our body and mind need balance to be able to function optimally.
Since the people staying around me are not living with comfort , then I can't categorically says that I am living comfortably, but if I have enough to cater for their needs , then I will say i am living fine.

I live very comfotably now. Right now everything is going as planned. But can I afford th3 luxuries I want? No I can't. But it doesn't stop me from going About my comfortable life

Personally I have not reached that point but I hope to continuously grow my income to a point of not working again (retiring) I am trying my best in order to be able to achieve this,in years to come.
Likewise me too I have never make enough money to that level but working so hard in order to help me reach to that, I am definitely looking for investing so that I can make money from it.

Money is definitely something that cannot satisfy human being because we keep working and urging to have more even when some people believe you have hadmore than enough .

Money is definitely something that cannot satisfy human being because we keep working and urging to have more even when some people believe you have hadmore than enough .
Sometimes you could make money that will make you live comfortably and achieve all the things you need but you will still wants to make more. We may believe that there are so many unexplored ways to make more money and we will want to make use of those opportunities.

Sometimes you could make money that will make you live comfortably and achieve all the things you need but you will still wants to make more. We may believe that there are so many unexplored ways to make more money and we will want to make use of those opportunities.
As human being , we are somehow greedy in nature , assuming we are making enough money to make ends meet daily , our responsibility will always increases and we will tend to look for more money.

If I have enough money to do that, i will definitely be looking at investing in real estate because it's very lucrative and can make a whole lot of within some time.

Making money should make you able to survive in the country where you live. The ratio of expenses to savings must also be considered in a holistic manner. Having said that, people must make enough money to survive or feed their families.

Making money should make you able to survive in the country where you live. The ratio of expenses to savings must also be considered in a holistic manner. Having said that, people must make enough money to survive or feed their families.
That's true, anyone who is not making enough money to sustain his or her family is considered as poor. Of course I believe people need to try as much as possible to look for jobs and start businesses to meet up.

As human being , we are somehow greedy in nature , assuming we are making enough money to make ends meet daily , our responsibility will always increases and we will tend to look for more money.
That's true, there's a saying in my country "big man big trouble". this means that people who make a lot of money always have big expenses but those that do not have try to cut their coat according to their size.

Our responsibility increasing is something we cannot control. Someone who is able to make $5000 on monthly basis will be looking for opportunity to make 7000 dollars. I don't know why our responsibilities will Always increased.

For now I am still looking for more opportunities to make money. I may be earning money no doubt but is not really what I needs to have a stable and comfortable life. I still needs to earn more.

Currently, I'm far from making enough money. The money I make now is just capable of taking care of some expenses, not even all. To be a rich man,I have to make enough money to cover my expenses and have more left.

For now I will say it is manageable but if you're talking about living comfortably then I will still need more. That is why I am still learning new ways of making money from the internet.

Frankly speaking I can't make enough money where I can live comfortably because I don't have a good and well paying job where I can work at my place of residence. I have to go and search for employment elsewhere.

Yes, that will be enough for me, the end gain of making money is to take good care of my needs, and If I can do that I'll be very much satisfied, that's how it's supposed to be.

Most of the people on this world are not financially capable of saying they are financially capable of living comfortably, and that's we keep working for more money to make end meet .

Yes, if you have a good skill online you can earn enough to leave comfortably, but if you don't have a skill you'll just be wasting your time without earning a tangible amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back