What's new

Do you make enough money to where you can live comfortably?

I make enough money to make me a little more comfortable as in can be. Not that in an say I am rich because that itself is a relative term, but I leave comfortably

I am living comfortably as an average man in my own apartment. I'm simply saving and investing now for the future to own my own home and live as a rich man.

If I have enough money to do that, i will definitely be looking at investing in real estate because it's very lucrative and can make a whole lot of within some time.
If I actually have a lot of money then I would probably have my own to place or home right now so as it is right now I am not comfortable as I am still struggling to even find my feet in life.

I'm living comfortably at the moment, I'm not suffering. Even though the funds aren't much which I'm making, at least its better for my basic needs.

Isn't that the dream? Well I am nowhere near it yet,just can't give up either. Hopefully soon,my big break where are you?

I don't really make much in money now to live a very comfortable life but I think I am trying my best to do that very soon. That's why I'm working very hard.

Everyone one's goal I believe is to reach a point in where whereby, after settling bills and taking care of other necessities, there is enough capital left to handle anything needed or to live life how you want to

Well, we're all trying to live comfortably in our own way because what would be the essence of working if not to be comfortable, I just feel I can have more

Though I've started out for more than two years now, I still haven't reached my Desired level. Though I know I'm getting closer because of the information I keep coming across everyday, and the more focused I'm becoming.

To be sincere I am not earning enough money to satisfy my daily needs. Now that Nigeria goods and commodities are increasing everyday what I earn daily has made me not to have enough savings. So I am trying to save up to $500 . With that I will be able to start forex and crypto currency trade in full.

I really don't make enough money to live comfortably at the moment. There is a staggering inflation going on right now in my country and even if you been paid well with your job, the inflation will still gulp the money from you
The same is true to me. I don't earn enough money in order to live a very comfortable life. Indeed the staggering inflation will consume the money from us. I think we should really have ideas in order to make a lot of money. Those ideas must soon be put into action. I believe a capital or budget is also badly needed.

The money that I am currently earning is just about enough to keep my life moving. It does not make me comfortable or even remains for me to think about saving.

At the time of writing this comment alot of us are not satisfied with how much we make so we try to blend it with a husle that can at least put food on our table

The money that I am currently earning is just about enough to keep my life moving. It does not make me comfortable or even remains for me to think about saving.
It is quite interesting that the money that you are earning online is just enough to keep you moving although my own case is quite different and the money that I am ending online it's not enough to do anything substantial for me so that is why I have an offline job to combine with it.

Let's say you make enough money to pay all your bills, buy all your food, and have a bit left over. Is that enough money for you? I feel I live very comfortably, because I make enough money to eat, and have the essentials, as well as have fun with video games and collecting. I'm by no means rich or close to it, but I'm making enough to live a little.

I hope you all are, and if not, I hope you can make it to this point one day.
Not exactly bro, but I am working day in and day out towards that goal, I don't know how soon it is but I know it's close.

Having money to live comfortably depends on the kind of bills to pay. For me I have my children to care for their school fees, upkeep and also take care of my wife. So I will need more money before I can say I am living comfortably.

Currently I have never make enough money now to pay all my bills, but working so hard to make enough money to pay all my bills and also to invest too.

As far as I'm concerned no matter how comfortable I get in the future where I mean I don't think it's going to be enough reason for me to stop looking for opportunities to make more money.

Yes, I make enough money to make a comfortable living in the place where I live and I make most of the money online, I receive offline freelancing gigs sometimes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back