What's new

Do you make enough money to where you can live comfortably?

I hope everyone is as well. These days people try and earn through whatever means. I hope everyone is living instead of surviving, cause there is a difference between the two.

I’m still on the journey to make this a lifestyle , because I have really expensive taste , but step by step , I see this becoming a very big reality for me and I’m so excited to create it for myself.

I hope everyone is as well. These days people try and earn through whatever means. I hope everyone is living instead of surviving, cause there is a difference between the two.
About 80 to 90% of the people in world today are just trying to survive the next day. Things are going bad by the day and our government has done Nothing to stop it. What is the state of the economy in your location?

Even though I make enough money to pay all of my bills practically every day, I have not yet reached the point where I can declare that the money I make is sufficient.

I cannot just feel comfortable with the amount of money I make because I still believe I really need to make more money, if I have an opportunity to make money that will be capable of sustaining me for the month and having a little left over then it is not the best as I really need to work hard to make more.

I am not making money yet, I am just a student and I work here and there to make partial income. I am focusing on completing my university education, only then I will be seriously considering to work

Let's say you make enough money to pay all your bills, buy all your food, and have a bit left over. Is that enough money for you? I feel I live very comfortably, because I make enough money to eat, and have the essentials, as well as have fun with video games and collecting. I'm by no means rich or close to it, but I'm making enough to live a little.

I hope you all are, and if not, I hope you can make it to this point one day.

from online do you mean? Personally no, I don't earn enough to quit my job and live ok. instead, I earn somewhere at 150-200 € per month, an additional income from online for personal expenses: I also have a real job besides that.

At the moment, I don't think I have made enough money yet, but I am putting in more efforts to reach that level some day. This is because, just as someone already mentioned above, there are so many other factors to consider to be able to say one has made enough money as different individual will see it differently.

I feel i'm living a comfortable life because as a student,my parents can afford to pay my school fees, feed me and provide for my basic wants and needs. I hope when i finally start working and when my parents are no longer taking care of me, i'll also be able to leave comfortably.

Seriously if have that things you've just mentioned I don't need any other thing. All I'm up to is money that will be enough to pay my bills and take care of myself.

Unfortunately no , my earnings online are few so I can't live comfortably relying only on this , I think it's better to find more sources of income , good ones .

Right now, I don't make enough money where I can live comfortably in life. I don't have a good paying job just yet. So I only make enough to feed me while depending on my sister for rent.

I need $500 to live comfortable in my country, but I hardy make $200 in a month. Therefore, I am not earning enough. I live off from the allowances I receive from my parents.

I am not yet earning enough money to live a comfortable life. But it is a dream that I hope to actualize with time. What I need is resilience and ability to stay self disciplined towards the goals I have.

Currently, I'm far from making enough money. The money I make now is just capable of taking care of some expenses, not even all. To be a rich man,I have to make enough money to cover my expenses and have more left.
There are online sites where you can be making money and live conveniently but most online websites are paying peanuts , but if you have enough money do investment , you will be making more than enough.

Well one have to work hard so as to get what he deserves in life because everyone have what he so wishes to buy or obtained but sometimes there is price to everything in life there most be goal and objective

Im actually schooling and not yet within the reach of that level, but I have plans of business I'll get into I white collar jobs doesn't come as soon as I'm done with school.

Im actually schooling and not yet within the reach of that level, but I have plans of business I'll get into I white collar jobs doesn't come as soon as I'm done with school.
There is nothing wrong with having a business for sure,but for me I think now my blogging work is my number profession and am making good amount of money now,that was when I first started I use to struggle for $40 per month but now I have successfully break that barriar and am making arond $700 per month or there about so am earning big now thou sometime if am not promoting my adsense blogs properly I may get something less than that

We can satisfy even we have enough money,but I haven't make enough money to settle my wants. I need to put more effort to get want I need.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back