What's new

Do you make enough money to where you can live comfortably?

Let's say you make enough money to pay all your bills, buy all your food, and have a bit left over. Is that enough money for you? I feel I live very comfortably, because I make enough money to eat, and have the essentials, as well as have fun with video games and collecting. I'm by no means rich or close to it, but I'm making enough to live a little.

I hope you all are, and if not, I hope you can make it to this point one day.
With my partner's contribution, we live a very comfortable life. However I learnt the hard way that tides can change anytime, so my gigs earnings are going into diversified investments for rainy days .

Currently, my focus is on completing my education. I work on part time jobs and manage to cover 25 percent expenses, I receive allowances from my parents to cover remaining 75 percent expenses.

No, I am not able to make enough money to live an independent life as of now. I need to find high-paying clients as of now in order to make money as a self-employed person. I know I need to struggle, but I believe that my efforts will not go in vain.

Well, we're all trying to live comfortably in our own way because what would be the essence of working if not to be comfortable, I just feel I can have more
The very thing you cannot take away from any man/woman,is that to always crave for more,but how much is enough? it all depends on the individual that s involve,so it is very relative and it all depends on the individual involve.

I am still a student , so most of my expenses are covered by my parents as of now. But still I am earning like $50 monthly , definitely a very small amount and needs improvement, but I have lot of time to access and improve my performance.

The money that I am currently making right now is barely enough for me to take care of myself and buy a few things. I am intentional about my growth and I intend to bring in other reliable sources of income.

Where I am right now all that isn't settled yet, although it's still far from being rich but it's a step up from where one is now, some people are satisfied with being comfortable in life like you are now too though

I am not making enough money right now to cater for all my needs. So I still have to depend on my parents to pay most bills. For me to earn enough for all my bills, I will have to look for an offline job or learn a better skill to earn online.

this life is just about how you live it comfortable,no matter how little you or small you earn or get. live your life in a good way you wanted it to be,live your life comfortable thats the best thing needed ,and also be happy .

This topic is past tense to me that I had made enough money to live comfortably when I retire. However, things may not have turned out perfect because now I wanted to buy real estate but my funds are not enough. It is fortunate that without the dream of having an apartment I am comfortable with my finances.

Right now I cannot boast of having the financial capability of living a comfortable life but instead I am just trying to keep smooth with the hope that it gets better.

Not yet. I haven't make that heavy type of money but hopefully am expecting to do that soon. As I believe that anything you wish and desire could come to pass.

I am trying and I can say I am living fine even though where I am residing is not my best choice but at least it's own and some people are even wishing to get such an apartment.

I'm not an inch comfortable where I am. I strive hard each day to make more income to live a comfortable life because right now? I'm not close to comfortability.

Let's say you make enough money to pay all your bills, buy all your food, and have a bit left over. Is that enough money for you? I feel I live very comfortably, because I make enough money to eat, and have the essentials, as well as have fun with video games and collecting. I'm by no means rich or close to it, but I'm making enough to live a little.

Living a comfortable life has to do with the money you have, because to be able to enjoy the good things in life, like shelter, food and so on you need money so we ought to make money to be comfortable

Well, for now I think my answer is no. I have made enough money even to feed myself on a daily basis talk less of handling other financial stuffs. Maybe when am out of school, I will spend most time pursuing that goal of being independent

For now I cannot see that I am living anywhere close to comfortable. The money that I am currently making is just enough to keep my life going with the hope that I meet something better.

It is good to acquire everything you ever dreamed of.
Every one life is to live big and be happy.
I am happy for your archievement and I believe someday I will have it all too

The amount of money that I am currently earning cannot be said to be comfortable for me because it's just too small right now so I am looking for other sources of making money aside this ones that I am doing.

I live in a country where inflation is rising each and every month on average and people have very low salary. Wages are also just too low and employers exploit employees and they think that people are willing to work for low wages. This is true to some extent. So, I am not making sufficient amount of money right now and I need to improve my earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back