What's new

Do you know, you can make up to 1500-2500 satoshis a day with ptc sites in just 30 mins

Oh nice and innovative. But in my cellphone, you can say in all phones, only one tab will see on screen and the rest will stop. After completion of 1 tab you have to open or click to other where other ad was played, but you will have to resume it , thus every tab will take 20 to 30 minutes.
But what is satoshi money or conver 1 dollar into how much satoshis?
Hmm, currently 3000+ satoshis worth one dollar. So when you open many ptc sites at same time through the system I mentioned. It will be benefiting you a lot, cos you will make one dollar in one day viewing different legit ptc sites.

This tip is very good and l practiced it for some time now. But it works perfectly when you're using a desktop or pc. But with phone, it's not always too good because you can't show multiple tabs on your phone screen and most at times the timer too might stop without you knowing especially with coinpayu and adbtc.

This tip is very good and l practiced it for some time now. But it works perfectly when you're using a desktop or pc. But with phone, it's not always too good because you can't show multiple tabs on your phone screen and most at times the timer too might stop without you knowing especially with coinpayu and adbtc.
There many free bitcoin PTC sites legit and really paying, you can earn free bitcoin from these platforms, these are 100% really paying. You can earn nearly 20000 satoshis each week from each of these sites without referrals, if you gain some downline you can improve your income so try to get refer more and more people as much as you can. Check BTC PTC Tools below

Hmm, currently 3000+ satoshis worth one dollar. So when you open many ptc sites at same time through the system I mentioned. It will be benefiting you a lot, cos you will make one dollar in one day viewing different legit ptc sites.
Oh good, it's good tip. Ill work on it as soon as possible. And will check this is this is according my taste or not. I estimated you are pro active person in this group and at online business as well . thanks

It depends on the android version you're using, the capacity of your phone. If you use high processor core phone, high CPU and ram. Install google chrome, and open different tabs. It will work perfectly like your pc type.

Yes I support the fact that using a smartphone of lessee version can be discouraging based on the opening of several tabs, but if there is less storage capacity used on that phone I guess you are good to go only if the android version is quite low. Can you please make a little illustration on how it works?
Post automatically merged:

Yes I support the fact that using a smartphone of lessee version can be discouraging based on the opening of several tabs, but if there is less storage capacity used on that phone I guess you are good to go only if the android version is quite low. Can you please make a little illustration on how it works?

I have an idea now that can fetch you up to 1500-2500 satoshi a day with PTC sites, with in 30 mins everyday. You don't need to spend much time on the site to see those ads to count down. All you need to do, visit those PTC sites like coinpayu, ad-doge, neobux, ojoo etc. From your chrome browser open each tab, tap each to begin the countdown. Then open another tab, and let it begin the count down, don't spend more time waiting for the timer to complete. All you need to do is open different tabs and perform different ads operations, don't spend much time on each, trying to see the timer count down to the end. If you do it for the duration of 20-30 mins you will make more than 1500 from it, in a day. We all know that the value of Bitcoin has gone up, and you'll know what value of satoshi you made, when converted to dollar.
I like this tip,but I have two major concerns with it.

The first is that it won't work if you have only a phone,you need a computer to do that.

The second is that the minimum withdrawal amount of most of those sites is too high.
Imagine 30k Satoshi, that will take months to achieve from one site.

This sounds like a good strategy and would work but how long would it take before this amount accumulates to a large one. These things can be really tiring sometimes and I won't lie I feel like just dumping them

I would give this a try and see the outcome, from the few comments above it seems a laptop is more preferable in doing this, I have a laptop I'm not really using, I think I would dust it up and start using it again because of this, if I may ask how many dollars is 1000 satoshis?

I like this tip,but I have two major concerns with it.

The first is that it won't work if you have only a phone,you need a computer to do that.

The second is that the minimum withdrawal amount of most of those sites is too high.
Imagine 30k Satoshi, that will take months to achieve from one site.
Not all faucet site charge high minimum withdrawal threshold. Some charge 5k satoshi to be withdrawn, faucet like coinpayu, faucetcrypto, etc. They are the legit ones I know that doesn't take too long for you to withdraw your satoshis made with them.

Not all faucet site charge high minimum withdrawal threshold. Some charge 5k satoshi to be withdrawn, faucet like coinpayu, faucetcrypto, etc. They are the legit ones I know that doesn't take too long for you to withdraw your satoshis made with them.
Yes those two are good, and with faucetcrypto, the withdrawal is as low as 100 Satoshi, especially if someone is using altcoins.

I've worked on bitco.in, and I had to give up. It was too much to work for almost 12 months to reach the minimum.

But you didn't show us any proof of payment sir becouse that is the most important thing you should know and do first, at least to atract more customers and more people to use your link that is the benefits of uploading your proof payment, I will immediately click the link and follow it up

I have an idea now that can fetch you up to 1500-2500 satoshi a day with PTC sites, with in 30 mins everyday. You don't need to spend much time on the site to see those ads to count down. All you need to do, visit those PTC sites like coinpayu, ad-doge, neobux, ojoo etc. From your chrome browser open each tab, tap each to begin the countdown. Then open another tab, and let it begin the count down, don't spend more time waiting for the timer to complete. All you need to do is open different tabs and perform different ads operations, don't spend much time on each, trying to see the timer count down to the end. If you do it for the duration of 20-30 mins you will make more than 1500 from it, in a day. We all know that the value of Bitcoin has gone up, and you'll know what value of satoshi you made, when converted to dollar.

I am not a big fan of earning small bits of satoshis from hundreds of sites, as it is really time consuming and the rewards are little to none. You cannot really earn anything and this way of earning money will make you tired. It is much better to focus on a few but better earning websites that pay well.

I am not a big fan of earning small bits of satoshis from hundreds of sites, as it is really time consuming and the rewards are little to none. You cannot really earn anything and this way of earning money will make you tired. It is much better to focus on a few but better earning websites that pay well.
That was the pattern i was using back then to earn meaningfully through faucets/PTC's. I'm not longer using such strategy again to rack up satoshis cos faucets have reduced their earnings. If you have any site paying reasonably you can drop here, thanks.

I am really interested in those sites bro, you just open tab in your chrome browsers and you will be earning money, that's is 24th most easiest way to make money online and I am going to give it a retrial and sees how it goes.

Like seriously I really don't know much about satoshi, because I was refer to a site way back then and they also gives satoshi as a reward for their members that okay games on their platform. Of which I have been doing for more than a month trying to get more satoshi so that I could withdraw it into my blockchain btc wallet,but anytime I try to withdraw it says I done have much in my wallet their to withdraw to my blockchain btc wallet. I got so frustrated and I stop checking the site or any other site that claim to reward in satoshi..

Only ptc site that I know where you can make decent income, about $5-$6 every day, just in 30 minutes is star click. However, you need to upgrade your account by paying $20 for gold member ship.You can receive payment via btc, paypal or even bank deposit

This is a very nice information you have just dropped.but is it possible to do this with your phone.and is it legal,I don't want to end up with a heavy ban.lastly,what is satochi?is it an alternative coin or what

I am really interested in those sites bro, you just open tab in your chrome browsers and you will be earning money, that's is 24th most easiest way to make money online and I am going to give it a retrial and sees how it goes.
Good one that you see positive on the strategy i dropped here. I used such strategy to win myself up to 3k satoshis when i was serious with faucet/ptc sites. You can try that using your computer, open as many tabs you like and claim satoshis as you like with different sites.

The thing is most PTC website would not pay you much unless you upgrade your account with them and you have to be careful with the PTC website that you are using so that they will not be scam because if they are scam they will go away with your funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back