What's new

Do you know, you can make up to 1500-2500 satoshis a day with ptc sites in just 30 mins

It works on both desktob/pc and smart phones. I'm currently using such method to earn more than 1000 satoshis a day. If I open more tabs using my Google chrome browser I will earn more than 2000 satoshis. I do it, and still open bizdustry too, and reply to messages, wait for the ad to count down.
If this method works for you on mobile, then it work for anybody on a mobile device probably with Android version 9. But for those of us who are yet to familiarize ourselves with such opportunities, can you list the ones among all.

If this method works for you on mobile, then it work for anybody on a mobile device probably with Android version 9. But for those of us who are yet to familiarize ourselves with such opportunities, can you list the ones among all.
I use tecno pouvour 2 pro, the version is 8.1, I have google chrome installed on it. Version 9 can work perfectly for switching tabs. I use the chrome app to switch tabs, i mean multiple tabs and click on those PTC ads, in just 30 mins working on different pts sites. I make an estimated 1800 satoshis a day, you can try it any time any day.

It works on both desktob/pc and smart phones. I'm currently using such method to earn more than 1000 satoshis a day. If I open more tabs using my Google chrome browser I will earn more than 2000 satoshis. I do it, and still open bizdustry too, and reply to messages, wait for the ad to count down.
Did coinpayu went under maintenance a few days ago? Because I was thinking of viewing ads again at the time but it says they were in maintenace. Ever since then I haven't visited it and slips my mind to be active on the site. Anyway, yes, it works on both pc and mobiles, but it is so much easier when you're using desktop.

Did coinpayu went under maintenance a few days ago? Because I was thinking of viewing ads again at the time but it says they were in maintenace. Ever since then I haven't visited it and slips my mind to be active on the site. Anyway, yes, it works on both pc and mobiles, but it is so much easier when you're using desktop.
Sometimes they do engage on maintenance to rectify some issues, and fix some bugs and other useful sight maintenance. You can use any device that suit you to use, whether it's desktob or pc, or phone tc. All are useful in viewing multiple ads and earning through them.

I think that working on ptc sites from your smartphone can be quite hard. Especially with the number of tabs you have to open and it can get quite difficult to manage on your smartphone. When you use a google chrome browser it is easy to navigate and also if there are redirects you can stop them, just in case. Have you ever tried to use this forum on your smartphone? What is your experience with that? Is it easy to use?

I have an idea now that can fetch you up to 1500-2500 satoshi a day with PTC sites, with in 30 mins everyday. You don't need to spend much time on the site to see those ads to count down. All you need to do, visit those PTC sites like coinpayu, ad-doge, neobux, ojoo etc. From your chrome browser open each tab, tap each to begin the countdown. Then open another tab, and let it begin the count down, don't spend more time waiting for the timer to complete. All you need to do is open different tabs and perform different ads operations, don't spend much time on each, trying to see the timer count down to the end. If you do it for the duration of 20-30 mins you will make more than 1500 from it, in a day. We all know that the value of Bitcoin has gone up, and you'll know what value of satoshi you made, when converted to dollar.
Yes this is very helpful information but I think so it will not do good work as it do on PC or laptops but in Mobile there are many option which are not present while on laptop and PC they are.

I think that working on ptc sites from your smartphone can be quite hard. Especially with the number of tabs you have to open and it can get quite difficult to manage on your smartphone. When you use a google chrome browser it is easy to navigate and also if there are redirects you can stop them, just in case. Have you ever tried to use this forum on your smartphone? What is your experience with that? Is it easy to use?
That is where I mostly used it, it is accessible only with my google chrome browser. Apart from my google chrome browser, another browser doesn't open it
That disheartened me sometimes, because I can't access bizdustry without my chrome browser.

Nice tip, I dont think it works well tho.

I think I've tried this before when I used to try all possible best to earn from ptc. However if you have a terrible connection, you'd come back to realize that your pages have been idle all along.
But it is indeed a sure way to get things done smartly and quickly.

I really don't know much about PTC sites posted above. I would like to know more about PTC generally and how to use the method you state above to earn more satoshis. I really hope it worth the time and resources.

I think I've tried this before when I used to try all possible best to earn from ptc. However if you have a terrible connection, you'd come back to realize that your pages have been idle all along.
But it is indeed a sure way to get things done smartly and quickly.
Bad internet connection doesn't suit it, just as you said. But if you have standby internet connection, you will find it very easy and quick to round up those sets of PTC from different tabs, and collect high number of satoshi a day.

I love what I am hearing, this is another easy opportunity to make money especially in these trying times. Kindly go into further details as to how we can make the most out of this opportunity. Thanks.

That is where I mostly used it, it is accessible only with my google chrome browser. Apart from my google chrome browser, another browser doesn't open it
That disheartened me sometimes, because I can't access bizdustry without my chrome browser.
I see. So If I had to try and access the forum from my mobile device when I am not in front of my laptop, then chances are that I will have to try and make use of the google chrome browser on my device for it to be most effective. I hope that soon there is an app that can be released for the forum to make it easier to use our smartphones with this forum :)

I love what I am hearing, this is another easy opportunity to make money especially in these trying times. Kindly go into further details as to how we can make the most out of this opportunity. Thanks.
I think I have emphasized about everything you needed to get started with earning good amount of satoshis within 20-30 mins from those PTC sites you do as part time job online. Just go up to where this thread started, read your way up and see every illustrations I said.

I don't think so because I have tried it and it didn't work. I think it will be perfect if it is a computer but on smart phones, I'm doubting. When I was practising on smart phones, I visited three websites and I was on one of them completing the recaptcha. I finished and return to the other sites only to that everything has been reset and I have the click on the ad again.

Thanks for sharing I will definately try it out and see how it will go but what i have noticed with the faucets and ptc sites is that they deplet alot of data and you dont get value from theammount of data and work you put in but for advertising some of them are really good..

I don't think so because I have tried it and it didn't work. I think it will be perfect if it is a computer but on smart phones, I'm doubting. When I was practising on smart phones, I visited three websites and I was on one of them completing the recaptcha. I finished and return to the other sites only to that everything has been reset and I have the click on the ad again.
If you're clicking on recaptcha, is different from open an ad. Recaptcha needs immediate solving, you can't switch over to another tab to complete other task, when you haven't completed that recaptcha. Recaptcha can't take your time too much, you should have completed it before going on another tab.

If you're clicking on recaptcha, is different from open an ad. Recaptcha needs immediate solving, you can't switch over to another tab to complete other task, when you haven't completed that recaptcha. Recaptcha can't take your time too much, you should have completed it before going on another tab.
Recpatcha in my past experience can be quite slow and can cause quite a delay when you are trying to make a claim and so forth. Also there are times when if you take too long to make the claim after you have completed the recaptcha that the verification will expire and you will then have to complete it all over again in order to make the claim. It can be quite daunting.

Yeah, l know because I did monitored that very well. The recaptcha case is different because with that one the timer Will complete and the page will be loaded waiting for you to complete recaptcha. But for the timer stopping sometimes when you are not on the tab currently is different. When l'm working with PC and that occurs, l just visit the tab again and leave again and the timer will start reading again.

Recpatcha in my past experience can be quite slow and can cause quite a delay when you are trying to make a claim and so forth. Also there are times when if you take too long to make the claim after you have completed the recaptcha that the verification will expire and you will then have to complete it all over again in order to make the claim. It can be quite daunting.
That's true, you know recaptcha have time of expiring that's why you need to verify it before continuing another side. But apart from the recaptcha solving you can switch your tab to multiple earning platforms. Like the ptc sites, view ads differently in many tabs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back