What's new

Do you know, you can make up to 1500-2500 satoshis a day with ptc sites in just 30 mins

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have an idea now that can fetch you up to 1500-2500 satoshi a day with PTC sites, with in 30 mins everyday. You don't need to spend much time on the site to see those ads to count down. All you need to do, visit those PTC sites like coinpayu, ad-doge, neobux, ojoo etc. From your chrome browser open each tab, tap each to begin the countdown. Then open another tab, and let it begin the count down, don't spend more time waiting for the timer to complete. All you need to do is open different tabs and perform different ads operations, don't spend much time on each, trying to see the timer count down to the end. If you do it for the duration of 20-30 mins you will make more than 1500 from it, in a day. We all know that the value of Bitcoin has gone up, and you'll know what value of satoshi you made, when converted to dollar.

This tip is very good and l practiced it for some time now. But it works perfectly when you're using a desktop or pc. But with phone, it's not always too good because you can't show multiple tabs on your phone screen and most at times the timer too might stop without you knowing especially with coinpayu and adbtc.

Someone told me about this once but he made it known to me that a PC or desktop would be ideal if one wants to make the most out of it.
I will definitely try this sometime.

I will definitely try a few of them out .I can see from many responses up here that its good to use a PC or desktop. I hope it doesnt become a wasted effort though. Thats usually the fear with some of these online earning websites. I guess its worth giving it a trial

I will definitely try a few of them out .I can see from many responses up here that its good to use a PC or desktop. I hope it doesnt become a wasted effort though. Thats usually the fear with some of these online earning websites. I guess its worth giving it a trial
If you work through those PTC sites I posted up, you gonna make something good out of your time invested to earn satoshis. They are legit PTC sites that pays you as soon as you reach minimum withdrawal threshold. And also their minimum withdrawal threshold is not high, it's attainable with time.

That is really educating as I've never earn in a most of the get paid to click website you are listening above and beside neobux you are saying it's very difficult to earn some money from and I don't even understand the strategy you are telling us to use, can you please explain better how you want us to do it because what do you have just written down there to me I don't understand, please break it down thank you.

I have an idea now that can fetch you up to 1500-2500 satoshi a day with PTC sites, with in 30 mins everyday. You don't need to spend much time on the site to see those ads to count down. All you need to do, visit those PTC sites like coinpayu, ad-doge, neobux, ojoo etc. From your chrome browser open each tab, tap each to begin the countdown. Then open another tab, and let it begin the count down, don't spend more time waiting for the timer to complete. All you need to do is open different tabs and perform different ads operations, don't spend much time on each, trying to see the timer count down to the end. If you do it for the duration of 20-30 mins you will make more than 1500 from it, in a day. We all know that the value of Bitcoin has gone up, and you'll know what value of satoshi you made, when converted to dollar.
It is very amazing and wonderful if, really works and earn. It looks me just like mining websites, where we have to open them after some while, I am using minorworld website but still not have received from it.

I'm still yet to make up to 200 Satoshi a day, but it's just two sites.

One thing I don't know is how to go about shortlinks.

Is it by clicking it like ads, or completing the actions on the landing page, because I'm not interested in any betting sites so I can't give them my info.

I'm still yet to make up to 200 Satoshi a day, but it's just two sites.

One thing I don't know is how to go about shortlinks.

Is it by clicking it like ads, or completing the actions on the landing page, because I'm not interested in any betting sites so I can't give them my info.
You have to open the short link URL site, you'll be ask to create an account with them. After the account creation, you will now go and create your own shortlink. Input any website URL of your choice and shorten it to look easy to search. Then you can share the URL to your social media friends, asking them to visit and generate traffic the short URL website you registered with. You get paid as well for the views you get from those visitors.

This is a good idea. I never thought to actually open them up in different tabs because i know that you have to active on the tab in order for the timer to start running so that you can make the necessary claim on your satoshi but this is a very good and time effective strategy. I will be sure to do this in the future. The one thing that really gets me with some ptc sites is the captcha requirement at the end. Some are simple, but some employ 2captcha.

This is a good idea. I never thought to actually open them up in different tabs because i know that you have to active on the tab in order for the timer to start running so that you can make the necessary claim on your satoshi but this is a very good and time effective strategy. I will be sure to do this in the future. The one thing that really gets me with some ptc sites is the captcha requirement at the end. Some are simple, but some employ 2captcha.
Lol, okay, you can try that anytime you want. Their are some PTC's that has annoying captcha to solve before you earn, and you can never bypass the captcha solving. But if you use different tab to view those ads, you can still return to your previous tab section and complete the required captcha.

I have really worked with any ptc sites and I don't understand how it works... I will really appreciate if someone can explain that to me... it will be of help to me and I might add it to my streams of income

Lol, okay, you can try that anytime you want. Their are some PTC's that has annoying captcha to solve before you earn, and you can never bypass the captcha solving. But if you use different tab to view those ads, you can still return to your previous tab section and complete the required captcha.
Thanks for the tip. I will be sure to try this out. I used to follow a similar approach with the shortlinks that are on the site, however there are many sites that state that only one shortlink can be opened at a time and therefore if you complete more than one in different tabs you are not rewarded. I think that i just assumed that a similar concept would have been applied to ptc ads, but it is good to know that it hasn't.

If this is possible that means I'm in for business. But, before asking for link to invest I will like to know how much is Satoshi to a dollar this will enable me to know how dollar I should be looking at a day.

I'm interested with this kind of business but before then I will like to know equivalent of Satoshi to dollar.

Thanks for the tip. I will be sure to try this out. I used to follow a similar approach with the shortlinks that are on the site, however there are many sites that state that only one shortlink can be opened at a time and therefore if you complete more than one in different tabs you are not rewarded. I think that i just assumed that a similar concept would have been applied to ptc ads, but it is good to know that it hasn't.
Short link is different from ads view, a shortlink site, allows one user to create just single account. But in a PTC/faucet site that has many offers to work for, has multiple shortlink sites you can work from. So you can still open different tabs to complete many shortlinks of your choice.

I will definitely try to learn it this time, to know if I can work and have such money, I am interested with this kind of business so to make that kind amount, this is very educating to earn much.

This looks very interesting. I never thought it would be possible to use this strategy and earn Satoshi with multiple chrome open tabs extensions. Coinpayu happens to be my favorite of all PTC sites because of how the sites navigation systems is very easy to use.

I will definitely try to learn it this time, to know if I can work and have such money, I am interested with this kind of business so to make that kind amount, this is very educating to earn much.
Okay, you can learn it anytime you wish, maybe during your spare time. Making such an additional satoshis a day from PTC sites is an income boost in your online business career.

That's what I did before when I was still viewing ads on coinpayu. It would make you finish faster. However, I was struggling a little bit as I was using my mobile phone when viewing ads. Not to mention that my phone is slow. If you ever try this method, make sure you're using a desktop.

That's what I did before when I was still viewing ads on coinpayu. It would make you finish faster. However, I was struggling a little bit as I was using my mobile phone when viewing ads. Not to mention that my phone is slow. If you ever try this method, make sure you're using a desktop.
It works on both desktob/pc and smart phones. I'm currently using such method to earn more than 1000 satoshis a day. If I open more tabs using my Google chrome browser I will earn more than 2000 satoshis. I do it, and still open bizdustry too, and reply to messages, wait for the ad to count down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back