What's new

Do you know, you can make up to 1500-2500 satoshis a day with ptc sites in just 30 mins

That is very good. To be honest, I don't understand why people would want bot followers and pay for those type of followers as they are unlikely to engage in your posts so there will be no growth in your page through bots. But it is good that you have all of them as real follows. May I ask, what type of promotions you used for your Instagram account?
You can decide to use instagram ads to promote whatever products or brand you want, after you must have gotten high level followers. You will promote the item/products/brand through instance ads monetization, and see your revenue grow with instagram. You will use app to get those real followers, it will cost you money to get it. If you are interested pm me.

You can decide to use instagram ads to promote whatever products or brand you want, after you must have gotten high level followers. You will promote the item/products/brand through instance ads monetization, and see your revenue grow with instagram. You will use app to get those real followers, it will cost you money to get it. If you are interested pm me.
Thanks. I am looking to create an Instagram page in t eh future where I can promote anime in general as I am, hoping that if I can build up a follower base then in eh future I will be able to sell anime merch as well or act as an intermediary in the sale of the anime merch possible. However I am still trying to consider this. When I have made a firm decision I will consult with you on this. Thank you bro. Much appreciated.

Thanks. I am looking to create an Instagram page in t eh future where I can promote anime in general as I am, hoping that if I can build up a follower base then in eh future I will be able to sell anime merch as well or act as an intermediary in the sale of the anime merch possible. However I am still trying to consider this. When I have made a firm decision I will consult with you on this. Thank you bro. Much appreciated.
You got no worries, anytime you have finalized your in tensions and ready to make good use of instagram marketing and awareness just reach out to me. I will boost your followers to a very high level, I won't charge high like I do to other people that I have never shared conversation with.

You got no worries, anytime you have finalized your in tensions and ready to make good use of instagram marketing and awareness just reach out to me. I will boost your followers to a very high level, I won't charge high like I do to other people that I have never shared conversation with.
Hahah thanks bro. I really appreciate it and I will definitely do so. It is good to hear as well that I will get a discount ;) This is also why forums like this are so helpful in connecting you with people that ae able to help you even in different ventures as well.

I have a
I have an idea now that can fetch you up to 1500-2500 satoshi a day with PTC sites, with in 30 mins everyday. You don't need to spend much time on the site to see those ads to count down. All you need to do, visit those PTC sites like coinpayu, ad-doge, neobux, ojoo etc. From your chrome browser open each tab, tap each to begin the countdown. Then open another tab, and let it begin the count down, don't spend more time waiting for the timer to complete. All you need to do is open different tabs and perform different ads operations, don't spend much time on each, trying to see the timer count down to the end. If you do it for the duration of 20-30 mins you will make more than 1500 from it, in a day. We all know that the value of Bitcoin has gone up, and you'll know what value of satoshi you made, when converted to dollar.

n idea now that can fetch you up to 1500-2500 satoshi a day with PTC sites, with in 30 mins everyday. You don't need to spend much time on the site to see those ads to count down. All you need to do, visit those PTC sites like coinpayu, ad-doge, neobux, ojoo etc. From your chrome browser open each tab, tap each to begin the countdown. Then open another tab, and let it begin the count down, don't spend more time waiting for the timer to complete. All you need to do is open different tabs and perform different ads operations, don't spend much time on each, trying to see the timer count down to the end. If you do it for the duration of 20-30 mins you will make more than 1500 from it, in a day. We all know that the value of Bitcoin has gone up, and you'll know what value of satoshi you made, when converted todollar

Bad internet connection doesn't suit it, just as you said. But if you have standby internet connection, you will find it very easy and quick to round up those sets of PTC from different tabs, and collect high number of satoshi a day.
What exactly is this satoshi we are talking about and how do we convert a satoshi into bitcoin or how many satochi will u have to get a bit coin.

Hahah thanks bro. I really appreciate it and I will definitely do so. It is good to hear as well that I will get a discount ;) This is also why forums like this are so helpful in connecting you with people that ae able to help you even in different ventures as well.
Lol, you are there, forum connects people from different locations together to aid their views and get the information they needed to know and learn about how to succeed in any skill, or business endeavor. Any body who is not learning with forums is only here to solicit for credits that's all.

Lol, you are there, forum connects people from different locations together to aid their views and get the information they needed to know and learn about how to succeed in any skill, or business endeavor. Any body who is not learning with forums is only here to solicit for credits that's all.
Yes there are those that are hear just for the earning. However like they say if you give someone a fish you are able to feed them for a day but if you teach them how to fish then you feed them for the rest of their life and people need to start taking this saying seriously. The earning you can get here is great, but if you take the knowledge you gain from here you can increase your earnings even more drastically.

Yes there are those that are hear just for the earning. However like they say if you give someone a fish you are able to feed them for a day but if you teach them how to fish then you feed them for the rest of their life and people need to start taking this saying seriously. The earning you can get here is great, but if you take the knowledge you gain from here you can increase your earnings even more drastically.
Yes, the earnings here is just a motivation as you learn about ways to develop your ideas about some certain skills, business that will lift one higher and end ones financial struggles. To be frank the earnings can't bring food for you and your family consistently, so one has to find other route too, to make a living on earth, and that route is the skills, and business idea displayed on forums and other learning environment also.

This is really an eye opener, I have never thought it was possible due to the level of complications in it, but you have really explained it to the level that is well understand and I hope I will be able to take it up from here, thank you so much

This is really an eye opener, I have never thought it was possible due to the level of complications in it, but you have really explained it to the level that is well understand and I hope I will be able to take it up from here, thank you so much
Okay no problem, I'm always open to help any one here with the best I could nurture. Our sole aim aim here is to learn, through learning you can put to practice to make your own better returns, and make a living too.

Yes, the earnings here is just a motivation as you learn about ways to develop your ideas about some certain skills, business that will lift one higher and end ones financial struggles. To be frank the earnings can't bring food for you and your family consistently, so one has to find other route too, to make a living on earth, and that route is the skills, and business idea displayed on forums and other learning environment also.
Yes the earnings may not be able to sustain you unless you are here 24 hours a day and you are able to reply to comments very fast and create many threads to do so as well, however it is a very good incentive in terms of the potential and for learning as well. For example it is through the forums that I have used that I have learnt about certain trade decisions to make in crypto and that has helped me in the past to a certain extent.

Yes the earnings may not be able to sustain you unless you are here 24 hours a day and you are able to reply to comments very fast and create many threads to do so as well, however it is a very good incentive in terms of the potential and for learning as well. For example it is through the forums that I have used that I have learnt about certain trade decisions to make in crypto and that has helped me in the past to a certain extent.
Okay, lol, I know when ones does a lot of comments and threads here daily, he or she can achieve something. But remember we still have life outside of the forum, I still have my gaming network to supervised. This forum have made me not to be partaking in playing with other gamers in my gaming shop. I devote more time here than playing games, I only do supervision and watch them play.

Okay, lol, I know when ones does a lot of comments and threads here daily, he or she can achieve something. But remember we still have life outside of the forum, I still have my gaming network to supervised. This forum have made me not to be partaking in playing with other gamers in my gaming shop. I devote more time here than playing games, I only do supervision and watch them play.
Hahaha so you have actually moved over to this forum since joining it and have been more active. The VIP membership is what encourages you to do so because you are trying to make the most of your status on here to maximize your potential :)

I am actually curious as to how the potential would be if I had to work here solidly for one entire day but I have so many other responsibilities that I have to split that with the time here.

It's quite interesting that you can get that higher amount within 30mins but I want to ask for how long have you been using this ptc platform and so far how many dollars have you been able to withdraw, also how is their withdrawal plans, what is the minimum withdrawal ? Sorry to bother you just want to be sure it is worth it

Oh, I will try to put this method in practice let me see if it will really work like you said... If not getting btc on ptc site is time consuming and frustrating... The amount you will end up getting can not recharge your data per month..

But let me try this through coinpay and see. Thanks

Hahaha so you have actually moved over to this forum since joining it and have been more active. The VIP membership is what encourages you to do so because you are trying to make the most of your status on here to maximize your potential :)

I am actually curious as to how the potential would be if I had to work here solidly for one entire day but I have so many other responsibilities that I have to split that with the time here.
That's true, I minimize my gaming time to work here and interact with friends with you, on a topic that is informative and creates vision and opportunities also. I don't think I can work for day here, even when I don't have anything to do. We're humans too, we need rest, we use energy to type and sight to look at the screen. We must surely grow tired, even if our mind wants to continue the body won't.

That's true, I minimize my gaming time to work here and interact with friends with you, on a topic that is informative and creates vision and opportunities also. I don't think I can work for day here, even when I don't have anything to do. We're humans too, we need rest, we use energy to type and sight to look at the screen. We must surely grow tired, even if our mind wants to continue the body won't.
Yeah there are points where after I have been active on here for a long period of time it does feel weird to even type using my keyboard because your fingers become exhausted from all the typing that you do on here. But I may try it one day and see the potential of being on here for a day and see the potential of the earning from that as well. It may be interesting as a result.
Post automatically merged:

It's quite interesting that you can get that higher amount within 30mins but I want to ask for how long have you been using this ptc platform and so far how many dollars have you been able to withdraw, also how is their withdrawal plans, what is the minimum withdrawal ? Sorry to bother you just want to be sure it is worth it
Most of the ptc ad places that I have used in the past generally have around 5k satoshi as their withdrawal on average. Sometime it can be higher and sometimes lower, but some of them have a faucetpay option so if you choose to withdraw to that then you can withdraw at a lower value than you have seen in the other ones as well.

Last edited:
This method just doesn't work on my device because as soon as I move on to a different site, the previous site stops its timer until I get back to the page and that just defeats the purpose of opening so many sites at once.

I have an idea now that can fetch you up to 1500-2500 satoshi a day with PTC sites, with in 30 mins everyday. You don't need to spend much time on the site to see those ads to count down. All you need to do, visit those PTC sites like coinpayu, ad-doge, neobux, ojoo etc. From your chrome browser open each tab, tap each to begin the countdown. Then open another tab, and let it begin the count down, don't spend more time waiting for the timer to complete. All you need to do is open different tabs and perform different ads operations, don't spend much time on each, trying to see the timer count down to the end. If you do it for the duration of 20-30 mins you will make more than 1500 from it, in a day. We all know that the value of Bitcoin has gone up, and you'll know what value of satoshi you made, when converted to dollar.
Oh nice and innovative. But in my cellphone, you can say in all phones, only one tab will see on screen and the rest will stop. After completion of 1 tab you have to open or click to other where other ad was played, but you will have to resume it , thus every tab will take 20 to 30 minutes.
But what is satoshi money or conver 1 dollar into how much satoshis?

I don't have confidence on all these ptc sites because of my experience but anyone can try it and see if it will work for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back