What's new

Do you know, you can make up to 1500-2500 satoshis a day with ptc sites in just 30 mins

That's true, you know recaptcha have time of expiring that's why you need to verify it before continuing another side. But apart from the recaptcha solving you can switch your tab to multiple earning platforms. Like the ptc sites, view ads differently in many tabs.
This is true. Another way that I used to earn when the rewards were higher on faucets is using two short links from two different websites at the same time. Since I am set up with to minors I generally have one short link open on each and I can then complete them at the same time which is great for some of them because they have short link contests and so forth.

This is true. Another way that I used to earn when the rewards were higher on faucets is using two short links from two different websites at the same time. Since I am set up with to minors I generally have one short link open on each and I can then complete them at the same time which is great for some of them because they have short link contests and so forth.
That's cool, do you know, up to now, I don't know how to set up or create a shortened URL from those sites that enable shortlinks creation. Atleast you can create your short link and circulate it over to social media or your own blog to generate views from it and make cool cash too.

That's cool, do you know, up to now, I don't know how to set up or create a shortened URL from those sites that enable shortlinks creation. Atleast you can create your short link and circulate it over to social media or your own blog to generate views from it and make cool cash too.
There are various sites that you can use to create a short link. It helps if the website has a long URL because it looks more neat and tidy and at the same time if you are using a short link and if people are following through on your short link you can actually earn from the site as well if you are registered for their earnings. You can try a site like bitly.com. :)

Another hidden method, thanks for the information, I have always respected people with great zeal to make money online, it provides one with multiple income sources, thanks once again, will register on these sites and use the aforementioned method.

There are various sites that you can use to create a short link. It helps if the website has a long URL because it looks more neat and tidy and at the same time if you are using a short link and if people are following through on your short link you can actually earn from the site as well if you are registered for their earnings. You can try a site like bitly.com. :)
Cool, thank you for the nice explanation, how will you manage to collect your earnings that you made with this short link site you shared to me now?? Cos I have never done shortlink before, that's why I'm inexperience about it.

Cool, thank you for the nice explanation, how will you manage to collect your earnings that you made with this short link site you shared to me now?? Cos I have never done shortlink before, that's why I'm inexperience about it.
I ma not sure about the site that I just shared to you. I don't generally short link sites, but rather I complete the ones that are already on a faucet. However if you create an account on the site then they should track the visitors on your shortlink and so forth and when you reach your threshold you should be able to cash out in terms of crypto. Many of them do support crypto based on the reviews that I have seen.

I ma not sure about the site that I just shared to you. I don't generally short link sites, but rather I complete the ones that are already on a faucet. However if you create an account on the site then they should track the visitors on your shortlink and so forth and when you reach your threshold you should be able to cash out in terms of crypto. Many of them do support crypto based on the reviews that I have seen.
That's cool, no problem, I understand how it works. I'm not a big fan of short link sites, I don't engage on it often. If at all I can successfully shorten an URL through it self. I just focus on what I can achieve that's all, I can't achieve every thing in this life.

Awesome tips! Although it sounds like a little hack to me, but who cares? My previous experience has been hectic, I do spend tons of hours waiting and starring at my screen hoping the count down finishes. This was tiring, thanks again for this tips, I would try it out.

I have an idea now that can fetch you up to 1500-2500 satoshi a day with PTC sites, with in 30 mins everyday. You don't need to spend much time on the site to see those ads to count down. All you need to do, visit those PTC sites like coinpayu, ad-doge, neobux, ojoo etc. From your chrome browser open each tab, tap each to begin the countdown. Then open another tab, and let it begin the count down, don't spend more time waiting for the timer to complete. All you need to do is open different tabs and perform different ads operations, don't spend much time on each, trying to see the timer count down to the end. If you do it for the duration of 20-30 mins you will make more than 1500 from it, in a day. We all know that the value of Bitcoin has gone up, and you'll know what value of satoshi you made, when converted to dollar.
This is a very effective and beautiful method to earn more money within limited time.
but unfortunately it only works on laptop or computer.
while using mobile phones, when we click to another tab the timer closes for the previous one.

Awesome tips! Although it sounds like a little hack to me, but who cares? My previous experience has been hectic, I do spend tons of hours waiting and starring at my screen hoping the count down finishes. This was tiring, thanks again for this tips, I would try it out.
Fantastic bro, I wish you all the best in your faucet/ptc quest. This idea has been working for me for twh past 6 months, during early part of corona virus. I learnt the pattern, I was earning around 5000-6000 satoshis a day. When Bitcoin price wasn't all that high, atleast peaking around $11k.

Nice idea you got there
I can see from the comments above that its good to use a PC or desktop . I would definitely try it someday which would be sooner than I think. Thanks for the idea

Nice idea you got there
I can see from the comments above that its good to use a PC or desktop . I would definitely try it someday which would be sooner than I think. Thanks for the idea
Using your pc or desktop device installed with either chrome or Firefox will still enable such feature of minimizing into different tab. Already pc/desktop is built to contain such feature in any browser at all that is compatible with them.

That's cool, no problem, I understand how it works. I'm not a big fan of short link sites, I don't engage on it often. If at all I can successfully shorten an URL through it self. I just focus on what I can achieve that's all, I can't achieve every thing in this life.
This is aa nice way to look at it. If we draw our focus on just a few things that we want to achieve we can aim to be the best in that area, rather than trying to do too much and sometimes getting confused or not end up doing anything that we wanted to do in the first place. With regards to shortlinks, it is good for you in the terms that if you have an online gaming business are streaming, you can use shortlinsk to access content and you can get some good traffic going though them bro.

This is aa nice way to look at it. If we draw our focus on just a few things that we want to achieve we can aim to be the best in that area, rather than trying to do too much and sometimes getting confused or not end up doing anything that we wanted to do in the first place. With regards to shortlinks, it is good for you in the terms that if you have an online gaming business are streaming, you can use shortlinsk to access content and you can get some good traffic going though them bro.
That's good, maybe I will make use of it, when through creating a website about my gaming platform, I will attach the banner via my site interface so visitors can click around it. It will help in boosting my review income, together with my vlogging too.

That's good, maybe I will make use of it, when through creating a website about my gaming platform, I will attach the banner via my site interface so visitors can click around it. It will help in boosting my review income, together with my vlogging too.
Exactly. Having it as a banner is very eye catching and If you have the right advert then yo are able to do so as well. Also you can get people to advertise on your site and their adverts can be shortened and displayed as well so that when they click on those banners too it follows you shortlink. This way you earn from the advertising and the short links that you have. :)

Exactly. Having it as a banner is very eye catching and If you have the right advert then yo are able to do so as well. Also you can get people to advertise on your site and their adverts can be shortened and displayed as well so that when they click on those banners too it follows you shortlink. This way you earn from the advertising and the short links that you have. :)
That's fantastic too, I will give consideration to it, that will raise my revenue up. Cos I will be having lots of traffic via my gaming network base on my social influence with instagram, and facebook where I have lots of followers on my gaming page.

It is wonderful to hear that you can make so much within a short period.l really do not know much about it but I will try it through your above explanation and see whether l will get it right,if not I'll look for a way to get to know it.

That's fantastic too, I will give consideration to it, that will raise my revenue up. Cos I will be having lots of traffic via my gaming network base on my social influence with instagram, and facebook where I have lots of followers on my gaming page.
That is fantastic. I hope that this was able to help you and that these ideas are able to generate you a good sense of revenue. How long have you been building this follower base that you have across the social media like Facebook and Instagram if I may ask?

That is fantastic. I hope that this was able to help you and that these ideas are able to generate you a good sense of revenue. How long have you been building this follower base that you have across the social media like Facebook and Instagram if I may ask?
For the facebook type, I've been on it for 9 years, and my follower count is still going strong. For my intagram it's just over 2 years, and my follower is above 20k. My cousin bro thought me how to boost instagram followers so high, and those followers are not bot but real humans that can give reactions to your creative posts that looks good.

For the facebook type, I've been on it for 9 years, and my follower count is still going strong. For my intagram it's just over 2 years, and my follower is above 20k. My cousin bro thought me how to boost instagram followers so high, and those followers are not bot but real humans that can give reactions to your creative posts that looks good.
That is very good. To be honest, I don't understand why people would want bot followers and pay for those type of followers as they are unlikely to engage in your posts so there will be no growth in your page through bots. But it is good that you have all of them as real follows. May I ask, what type of promotions you used for your Instagram account?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back