What's new

Do you know of someone who got rich in stock trading?

Well every one i know that invested in stocks exchange became rich and suddenly become bankrupt again so I wonder is stock exchange lottery i need to understand that.

Yes, my uncle got rich through investing in four different stock market and three paved way for him although the last one lost its value.

Well alot of people are becoming rich are even more richer than ever. to become rich in such kind of business seriously depends on the ability of the person involved to plan on how how to play the game because there are alot of whom have been into it but could not plan and they end up having nothing.

Stock trading is a very efficient way of making money and it has been consistent for so many years now and I have also been privileged to see people who have made millions of Dollars from it.

I don't personally have anyone close to me that got rich in stock trading or investing. But I know that there are people whose trading passion is simply in stocks unlike some that are for cryptocurrency or forex that are making it big

Many young individuals are getting rich through buying stock and has you have said it, I would advise you leave your stock to keep rising before you can finally make a sell

Yes, a lot of people I know got rich trading forex. But be careful such idea may lead to anxiety and cloud your thoughts while trading. you need to focus more on the skill than the money.

Yes I was had a tutor who was going to teach me on how to go about trading stock market, he was actually doing that for a living as at that time and was making it Big

Is been long that alot of people got rich by stocks the only simple process way to get rich via it is just to buy company stocks and keep like tesla, Google, Facebook, so far it got so many riches.

I have heard people making it through investment through stock and share trading. I also wanted to invest in this business by next year.
Hopefully, I will be able to gatore experience about this stock and shares

When it comes to stock trading now believe that foreign stock is always the best because they offer more profit when you compare them to other kind of stocks available. My brother in UK is trading on stocks and he's living large.

I am posting this question just out of curiosity. Some friends who are into stocks are enjoying the trading not really for the profit but for the occupation. It is like they are betting that they monitor the stock prices every day. But for the profit, that is what I am interested in. Our stocks are sleeping for 3 years now and although the value has increased twofold we have no intention to sell for now.
I don't really know anyone close who has become rich via buying and selling stocks. All I know is that the business is lucrative as value of stocks may keep increasing.
You are on a safe side, allow your stocks to keep building up.

I think every kind of trading can make one rich but I don't know anything about stock trading compared to forex and crypto trading. I have also traded binary but it was not easy.

I have never seen anyone, this is because most of the guys I know of have decided to trade only crypto currencies, so talking about stocks trading is out of the equation.

I know a couple friends who said they made money and profit from stocks but I'm not talking about getting rich here. Just a couple hundred or thousand dollars in profit. I know it's definitely possible to get rich from stocks but this has to be your entire lifetime job where you dedicate everything to it. Otherwise you can't just get rich since investing in stocks takes time, patience and knowledge
I was in a seminar,where one of the anchor told us about how he sold his stock for a very huge amount of money,it was in millions of dollars and that was the turning point in his business.

Yes one can be reach by stock trading, I have a boss here who does that and earn a lot of money from that,even though stock trading seems to be risky sometimes.

I don't really know anyone that is very rich because of stock investment but I believe it is profitable because banks and other big private sectors are investing in stocks, even the richest men in the world are also investing some of their money in stock.

I don't know someone who got rich in stock trading but i've heard around tgat one can really make alot of money from this stock trading of a thing.

well Tesla has always listed its stocks on the market for individuals to purchase so looking at how invest unfolded for Tesla the start of this year you would realize that it made so much money. So people who invested in it really smiled all the way to the bank. But a point to note is that investing in stock trading requires that you have well vested knowledge on the subject matter.

well Tesla has always listed its stocks on the market for individuals to purchase so looking at how invest unfolded for Tesla the start of this year you would realize that it made so much money. So people who invested in it really smiled all the way to the bank. But a point to note is that investing in stock trading requires that you have well vested knowledge on the subject matter.
Do you have the figures of the stocks of Tesla? The stocks would rise dramatically when something unusual happens like a mining company had discovered a new mining site. With a business like electric cars it is expected to grow but not that much as to affect the market prices dynamically.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back