What's new

Do you know of someone who got rich in stock trading?

I am posting this question just out of curiosity. Some friends who are into stocks are enjoying the trading not really for the profit but for the occupation. It is like they are betting that they monitor the stock prices every day. But for the profit, that is what I am interested in. Our stocks are sleeping for 3 years now and although the value has increased twofold we have no intention to sell for now.
I don't. But I have read stories of individuals who ventured into stock trading and made a living out of it. I recently read of a lady on BBC who dropped out of school due to financial problems, got trading stock and she's become real good and successful from it. But I think those stories are a rarity

I am not aware of anyone who got wealthy while trading in stocks. However, I have seen many people going bankrupt after suffering from great loss when the stock market crashed in the year 2007.

Many people become rich trading and investing in stocks, from famous people to security they can enjoy the benefits of stocks. Maybe you have also heard the names of these people who became stock traders such as: Jesse Livermore, Richard Dennis, Nick Leeson etc.

I am posting this question just out of curiosity. Some friends who are into stocks are enjoying the trading not really for the profit but for the occupation. It is like they are betting that they monitor the stock prices every day. But for the profit, that is what I am interested in. Our stocks are sleeping for 3 years now and although the value has increased twofold we have no intention to sell for now.
It's good to know your friend is into stocks trading and you yourself has stocks for three years. I recently come across of a blogger in YouTube where he shows stocks trading is a good trading because he earned a lot from it.

I don't think it is easy to become rich in stock trading because I haven't see anyone become rice in stock trading, I don't think stock trading can make one rich.

I don't know much about the business but I have seen someone that once told me that he is into the business. He is a very rich man and he have been into the business for long. I have been hearing about the business for long. I will have to know more about it

Making money through stock and shares is not a new thing as many people have already made it through this. I would have even gone for tesla stock but I don't really trust Elon Musk.

Stock trading is actually a good way to make money online. I have seen lots of people make money from this business and I think it's a good thing to try and see how it goes

Yeah I know a couple of guys who made serious money from it, and they are still on till now, 7 - 10 figure earners (in dollars).

Yeah. I once met this guy whomat one time wanted to put me through the stock trading market. I never got to get the training started because I just don't feel the drive for the stock market at all at that time. He makes good money from it though

My uncle has been able to sustain himself for years after retirement with stocks and shares. He also has other investments which he cycles profits from into stocks occasionally.

I have no friends or family who are into stock trading. Most of my friends are into crypto or binary trading and that is what I do also. No little knowledge of stock trading and how it works. But I know the same principle will work in stock trading

Write your reply...do you know some one who got rich because of stock trading well not that really but I think is a good idea to earn more money for some to sustained his self

I haven't seen any stock trader who made it to the millionaire extend but have seen an investor like buffet who made it to become a millionaire

Stock trading is a renowned investment scheme online just like cryptocurrency trading and forex trading. If you're smart enough profit comes through it.

I am not aware of anyone who got wealthy while trading in stocks. However, I have seen many people going bankrupt after suffering from great loss when the stock market crashed in the year 2007.
Just recently I heard the testimony of Jason Cascayan of how he became rich through foreign currency trading and not in stock trading. I have heard stories in YouTube of people becoming rich in cryptocurrency trading but not in stock trading. I hope to hear testimony from stock trading.

Just recently I heard the testimony of Jason Cascayan of how he became rich through foreign currency trading and not in stock trading. I have heard stories in YouTube of people becoming rich in cryptocurrency trading but not in stock trading. I hope to hear testimony from stock trading.

I am quite sure that there are only certain people who become rich when they trade in stocks. It all depends on your trading skills and your luck as well. Some people end up losing every thing while trading in stocks.

I am quite sure that there are only certain people who become rich when they trade in stocks. It all depends on your trading skills and your luck as well. Some people end up losing every thing while trading in stocks.
I agree with you on this that there only certain people who become rich in trading whether stock, forex or cryptocurrency trading. I think they are very lucky and very skillful in how they do their trading.

I agree with you on this that there only certain people who become rich in trading whether stock, forex or cryptocurrency trading. I think they are very lucky and very skillful in how they do their trading.

I am not sure how forex trading or stock trading works, but I reckon that trading in cryptocurrencies is much easier as compared to trading in forex or stocks, do you agree?

Was told by my mentor that stock trading is a high risk though , investing should I say long term really pays more than short term but haven't tried before though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back