What's new

Do you know of someone who got rich in stock trading?

I am posting this question just out of curiosity. Some friends who are into stocks are enjoying the trading not really for the profit but for the occupation. It is like they are betting that they monitor the stock prices every day. But for the profit, that is what I am interested in. Our stocks are sleeping for 3 years now and although the value has increased twofold we have no intention to sell for now.
The ones I have seen are crypto trades, gold trader, meanwhile have only come across gold trader ones in my life but that of stock, have not come across it before...

Most of the persons I know here online aren't into stock and shares investment. They are mainly for cryptocurrency investment that's why I can't spot any one here gaining from stock and shares.

Stock trading is very hard to start ,it need a lot of money to start it.
Many poor people don't get profit on it.
Stock trading need a good skills in order to get good profit.

Investing in stocks is one of the best form of investment for anyone. I have come across a forum that and comprises of people that made money from investing in stocks.

I am posting this question just out of curiosity. Some friends who are into stocks are enjoying the trading not really for the profit but for the occupation. It is like they are betting that they monitor the stock prices every day. But for the profit, that is what I am interested in. Our stocks are sleeping for 3 years now and although the value has increased twofold we have no intention to sell for now.
Stock market trading can be very lucreative,expecially if you are having shares in large volume,From what i can observe.A very big investor was sharing with us in a seminar recently how he prop up the value of his shares and sold it in millions of dollar.

I do not know anyone who got rich with stock trading, majority are trading forex and crypto these days so it was years ago when the dow points Ross higher that it was popular

Though I am not trading stocks at the moment, but I do know that it is very possible for one to get rich trading stocks as there are so many people out there who do it as a full time investment. But it is advisable not to go into it just because others are into it but have passion for it and get the necessary knowledge on how it works before going into it. It is just my opinion.

Where I come from people don't exactly want people to know how they make their money, they hoard information and tell you it's God as if you're not worshipping God too

Stocks trading is a very lucrative form.of business or trading, someone can be come more rich in it depending on how he plans to run the affairs of the stock and plans for the future.

I have not seen anyone that I personally know tell me he or she is successful trading stocks. But I have only been reading of those in the public forums Who say they amhave been making great success stock trading

Get a lot of people that I know that have become rich by trading Forex or cryptocurrencies. It is not easy but then it is possible for you to achieve such a thing.

If I was told I wouldn't believe not until it was my closes friend who always told us that forex trading will take him somewhere in life and indeed today he's currently successful and has gone to dubai for vacation

that's possible ,in everything's you do when we plan accordingly we are going to succeed ,but sometimes we find it very difficult for us to plan ,if you failed to plan you have plan to fail .

Hi,
Yes I know a few people who got really rich by trading. But dont expect to be rich by trading a few 100 bucks a day.
The people I know put all their money on GameStop and becuase everybody heard about the stock, they started to see an insane profit.
But what if that didnt happen? Then they would have been poor and needed to sleep on the streets. Its not a way to get rich quick. Hope this helped.

I know a couple friends who said they made money and profit from stocks but I'm not talking about getting rich here. Just a couple hundred or thousand dollars in profit. I know it's definitely possible to get rich from stocks but this has to be your entire lifetime job where you dedicate everything to it. Otherwise you can't just get rich since investing in stocks takes time, patience and knowledge
I think he is asking mainly about trading in stocks and not just investing in stocks. The 2 terms is actually different and both can make you rich although investing can take a very long time but if you are good in trading stocks you can be rich in no time.

I know few people who are very rich through stock trading. As we speaks they have several stocks on from different companies. Stock is very profitable. As beginner one need the services of a good financial consultant and stock broker for guidance.

Everything is mostly enjoyed and interesting when it is done with passion. Stock trading is fun to my granddad though he just retired on it.

I have not personally seen somebody that have become rich by trading the stock market but then they are living good and they have proclaims that they are making profit from it.

Have come across about three millionaires who told me they made it through trading stocks but it took them years for them to be stable millionaires

Personally I do not. But I read a lot about people who have made a fortune from stock trading online. Just like you said it is like betting and if you placed the bet you are sure to reap the dividends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back