What's new

Do you know of someone who got rich in stock trading?

There are many people who became rich after trading in stocks and now they have become one of the greatest traders in stock market. I also believe that many traders also depend upon luck, despite being knowledgeable.

I have never seen anyone, this is because most of the guys I know of have decided to trade only crypto currencies, so talking about stocks trading is out of the equation.
Yes alot of persons today prefer to trade the crypto market or even the forex market than trading on stocks, which is why it's not that common to see them, but I heard it is also profitable, and much more complicated than forex and crypto market, could this be the reason why people prefer forex and crypto?

I am posting this question just out of curiosity. Some friends who are into stocks are enjoying the trading not really for the profit but for the occupation. It is like they are betting that they monitor the stock prices every day. But for the profit, that is what I am interested in. Our stocks are sleeping for 3 years now and although the value has increased twofold we have no intention to sell for now.
I do not know anyone close who has invested in or purchased stocks.
There are actually rich people around here who have invested in major stocks in big companies, most of them are even purchasing global shares.
There is a lot of profit in stocks.

I have Never seen anyone yet, but I have seen some who got rich through trading forex and i am beginning to reconsider my options as it seems forex trading is faster with bringing good returns.

Stick trading are meant for rich and also determined mind, it involves investing and monitoring your investment to know if its rising or falling , and sometimes it takes up to 2years to 10years to receive your profit.
If you are actually have the knowledge on how to treat successfully I don't see any reason why you can be limited from making money as well from the trade because it is a free market.

What did you mean by "treat successfully" or you were trying to say the word trade, if you can actually manuver your way in trading , then you will make something good out of it, and what's am trying to say is that poor people cannot trade in stock.
If you are actually have the knowledge on how to treat successfully I don't see any reason why you can be limited from making money as well from the trade because it is a free market.

I don't really think if people are really interested to invest in stock over here , a lot of people that have an idea of Investment would prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because this is the most popular one.

Yes of course, I have seen so many people that got rich through stock trading I know of a friend who has become rich through this stock trading and he is doing very good with it.

George Soros is one of the richest stock trader I know. I got to know about Kim when I am reading Robert kiyosaki's book called rich Dad poor Dad and rich Dad guide to investing. He has acquired a lot of stocks and shares of blue-chip companies and make millions as a result.

I know a friend who made it real big in stock and I know friends who recorded loses too because they bought stocks from wrong company. Buying requires lots of research and if you are not an expert, don't delve into it except you recieve green light from expert.
There are many who got rich by investing on stocks. Although, the profits that you will make from stocks is quite low and you will make high amount if you invest huge some of money .

There are many who got rich by investing on stocks. Although, the profits that you will make from stocks is quite low and you will make high amount if you invest huge some of money .
The money that we make from stocks may not be as high as what we will make on cryptocurrency. Although stocks is a very stable investment that needs that need patience.

I won't say I know anyone personally who has really hit it big as a stock investor but I have met many on the social media platform who are doing really well for themselves trading stock.

The money that we make from stocks may not be as high as what we will make on cryptocurrency. Although stocks is a very stable investment that needs that need patience.
The stocks Is truly a stable source of income but the amount of money that you will make will be very minimal and not really encouraging. So, I prefer to always go for cryptocurrency.

The stocks Is truly a stable source of income but the amount of money that you will make will be very minimal and not really encouraging. So, I prefer to always go for cryptocurrency.
If you are looking for a stable form of investment, I will recommend the stocks but if you want a highly volatile investment with high profit , the way is cryptocurrency investment.

If you are looking for a stable form of investment, I will recommend the stocks but if you want a highly volatile investment with high profit , the way is cryptocurrency investment.
It is true that the stocks is a stable form of investment . Cryptocurrency is a volatile investment that is likely to give you better better profit because the pay is very impressive.

It is true that the stocks is a stable form of investment . Cryptocurrency is a volatile investment that is likely to give you better better profit because the pay is very impressive.
Well, it all depends on the Interest of the person involved, if you are really after a business with higher risk but more profit, choose cryptocurrency, but a stocks is a stable income.

Well, it all depends on the Interest of the person involved, if you are really after a business with higher risk but more profit, choose cryptocurrency, but a stocks is a stable income.
If you really want to be rich in stocks, you will have to look for company with very high profitability and invest heavily on it. To make good income from stocks, you have to invest very well on it.

A very typical and popular example is Warren buffett who is known to be the world's most strategic investor . He started investing from a very young age and he is now worth billions of dollars from the very smart decisions that he has made.

Actually there are numbers of people whom I know, they become rich with stock exchange and this is because they have planned their time very well in dealing with their business transactions.
Actually I have not meet someone personally or privately that I know who becomes rich with forex but I have read so many articles concerning successful people in forex.

Last edited:
The expert in stock trading will definitely make lots of money ..the expert has lots of trading skills that will make him make lots of money in the business of stocks investment.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back