What's new

Do you know of someone who got rich in stock trading?

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am posting this question just out of curiosity. Some friends who are into stocks are enjoying the trading not really for the profit but for the occupation. It is like they are betting that they monitor the stock prices every day. But for the profit, that is what I am interested in. Our stocks are sleeping for 3 years now and although the value has increased twofold we have no intention to sell for now.

Yes, indeed, in my country and certainly around the world there are many who have become rich in stock trading. I have close friends who have managed to advance financially reaching very far, even some have sought better horizons outside the nation.

Yes I know someone whose retirement plan is stocks trading and he is doing very well. But a lot of money must be invested to enjoy it as an investment.

Becoming rich in stock trading is really hard so that's why broker took example of three top trader that earns a lot from stock trading however the big majority of traders in stock trading are losers or small winners.

well Tesla has always listed its stocks on the market for individuals to purchase so looking at how invest unfolded for Tesla the start of this year you would realize that it made so much money. So people who invested in it really smiled all the way to the bank. But a point to note is that investing in stock trading requires that you have well vested knowledge on the subject matter.

I know a couple friends who said they made money and profit from stocks but I'm not talking about getting rich here. Just a couple hundred or thousand dollars in profit. I know it's definitely possible to get rich from stocks but this has to be your entire lifetime job where you dedicate everything to it. Otherwise you can't just get rich since investing in stocks takes time, patience and knowledge

My brother and his wife are into stock trading. They are not full time trader though, they have day time jobs.

Sir, all you need to do is invest in stock with good money and wait, good thing comes to the people that waits, you will surely laugh in the end .

Stock trading can really make us a lot of money, and more when you make a good investment, but as you describe it well, it takes "time, patience and knowledge. "Otherwise it can become a waste of time and money.

My brother is in stock trading. Usually he buys primary shares (IPO) and holds the share. He is more of a long term investor. He started with just about $5000 and his stock value worth $20,000.

I am posting this question just out of curiosity. Some friends who are into stocks are enjoying the trading not really for the profit but for the occupation. It is like they are betting that they monitor the stock prices every day. But for the profit, that is what I am interested in. Our stocks are sleeping for 3 years now and although the value has increased twofold we have no intention to sell for now.
Stick trading are meant for rich and also determined mind, it involves investing and monitoring your investment to know if its rising or falling , and sometimes it takes up to 2years to 10years to receive your profit.

Stock trading is really profitable and you really need to know how the market works before you delve into it. You need to know more about fundamental analysis and technical analysis for you to gain ground

Don't get it twisted, they are lots of people who has made billions of dollars off the stock market. They just took their time to pick the right stock. They invest their millions after doing so.

Yeah i have seen many getting rich trading stocks but the main problem is it required mastering the skill of trading and them huge amount to start.

Yes I know someone whose retirement plan is stocks trading and he is doing very well. But a lot of money must be invested to enjoy it as an investment.
Since I have been hearing about stock trading, I have never seen someone that I know personally to have made money or get rich through stock trading.

I don't really know much about stock trading but i have seen a lot of people discussing about it but i think they are making money from it.

People got rich from stocks but it was years ago or if you bought stocks of a company like tesla,Google or Facebook at it's initial stage. Aside that,you have to invest a lot of money to gain something tangible.

Of course people have, imagine someone who bought the shares of amazon a few years back. Same with that of Tesla that has been highlighted.
The thing is that stocks should be viewed as a long term Investment vehicle that would provide great returns if all goes well. I'll still prefer stocks over cryptocurrency

A relative of mine is into stock trading, though there are times things go well for them and there times the stock market becomes very discouraging. All in all they are making it from it.

I know a friend who made it real big in stock and I know friends who recorded loses too because they bought stocks from wrong company. Buying requires lots of research and if you are not an expert, don't delve into it except you recieve green light from expert.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back