What's new

Do you know anything about one coin called BTCS?

I recently saw a post about one coin named BTCS, heard it will soon be launched and will have the same value as bitcoin, so I decided to ask here, is it for real?
This is the first time that i am hearing of this coin so i will have to do more research on the coin in order to see its future. Is there a website where you saw this coin or an exchange that you saw the coin on?

I recently saw a post about one coin named BTCS, heard it will soon be launched and will have the same value as bitcoin, so I decided to ask here, is it for real?
BTCS coin is actually a new name to my ears. If they say it is a very new coin about to be lauched, I think you should still be weary and careful not to be in a hurry to invest when it eventually gets launched. Give it sometime to test the legitimacy of the coin

The one I know is Bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is another assets people are looking at cryptocurrency. I am planning to acquire a lot of it.

Hmm I am hearing about this coin for the first time, what is the full meaning of the name so it would be easier to make some research about it. But I don't really think a new coin can be launched and have the same value as Bitcoin, please make proper research before you invest.

Same price as the biggest coin in the world? I strongly doubt that. There's k way that will happen. This is my first time getting to know about the coin and my first information looks shady. One has to be careful.

I'm just hearing about the coin for the first time. However, I will make more research about the coin and see how I can also make some good amount of money from the coin

I really don't know anything about the BTCS coin you just mentioned. I think it might still be in it mining stages and it's not yet launched on any crypto currency exchange platform

I don't know about this cryptocurrency coin. What I only know is BTC or Bitcoin. I think it's being made in order to transfer loyal investors of BTC to this new cryptocurrency coin.

BTCS, from what I understand, should be the acroinm of Bitcoin Scrypt.
Therefore the original intention of using scrypt, was to allow miners to accumulate both Bitcoin and Litecoin. But was also chosen to use scrypt in part to avoid giving an advantage to video card (GPU), FPGA and ASIC miners, over CPU miners.

I don't know anything about BTCS this is the first time am hearing such coin, we have seen so many coin that will be launch soon, so let see how it goes

Was it from as telegram group you got this information from by the owners of this BTCS coin? If it is, I hope you did not invest any dime into buying their ICO or Pre launch? Because that might just be a scam waiting to happen

Well first time hearing about such a coin too but until it drops though if it actually does before investment can be done and its good there are lots of options to choose from too

This is my first time of hearing these coin actually I have never invested on it before but I believe this coin is a new cryptocurrency that just come out.

I've never heard of BTCS, maybe BTCV Bitcoin Vault which is developed to provide an extra level of security based on a three-private-key security structure.
It is currently trading at $11.

There is something called btcs, known as bitcoin script. It is a crypto currency users can gain access to by mining, bit the price is definitely not the same with bitcoin, it's not even worth a dollar, it's around $0.009

I knew some few things concerning forex trading but I am just h earning about BTCS for the. first time, and I have been monitoring this post to know much about BTCS.

I want to thank you for bringing this information here. There are actually so many coins coming out recently and more are still coming. There are actually so much to learn in this forum as one earn some bucks. I will definitely do more research on this as no one knows the coin that will do well in the future. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

The one I know is Bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is another assets people are looking at cryptocurrency. I am planning to acquire a lot of it.

If a coin will come out and have the same value with that of Bitcoin anytime soon, I will want to advise that you take very serious care on investing on them

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back