What's new

Do you know anything about one coin called BTCS?

I don't know BTCS, but I have heard of a coin called one coin which was a scam coin that scammed 16 billion USD back in 2017. The creator of one coin is still at large.

I don't understand the "have the same value as bitcoin" part honestly. I haven't heard of the coin.if the coin is just going to be launched, I don't think it will have the same value as bitcoin.

I have seen this coin on BitMart but I have not really give it much attention since I don't really love to trade on anything BTC, i believe it is associated with Bitcoin as well

The one I know is Bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is another assets people are looking at cryptocurrency. I am planning to acquire a lot of it.
Exactly my thoughts and the thing is the acronym just almost stands for that except I remembered that Bitcoin cash is called BCH. I would've sworn they were renaming the currency, lol. Though I'll find out more about this coin and hope that it isn't burnt in the next 2 years or another scam project

I recently saw a post about one coin named BTCS, heard it will soon be launched and will have the same value as bitcoin, so I decided to ask here, is it for real?
First time i saw BTCS somewhere, i thought it was the short for BITCOINS, until of recent.
I have not made findings about it anyways.
Have the same value as bitcoin?
That's unbelieving!

Have heard before but am not int it cos am not developed interest in it
Am about to go into btc called Bitcoin or is it thesame

Well I know it is a crypto-currency with a lower transaction fee but have not invested in it before but I receive it before from someone. I don't consider it as the best cryptocurrency to invest on because I've not done any research on it.

I recently saw a post about one coin named BTCS, heard it will soon be launched and will have the same value as bitcoin, so I decided to ask here, is it for real?
I have actually heard about the coin and I am currently minning it,the name is Bitcoin Satoshi,but the value is not the same as Bitcoin. 1000 Bitcoin Satoshi is equivalent to 4.5 dollars.

Is that not the short for bitcoin?
If it is a different type of coin, I have not heard about it before.
That it has not been launched yet means people are currently mining it.

BTCS, from what I understand, should be the acroinm of Bitcoin Scrypt.
Therefore the original intention of using scrypt, was to allow miners to accumulate both Bitcoin and Litecoin. But was also chosen to use scrypt in part to avoid giving an advantage to video card (GPU), FPGA and ASIC miners, over CPU miners.

We don't know , you may see the price very high , there is no telling. The most important thing is that we have to learn perfectly how research can be carried out concerning different type of cryptocurrency. With that we could be at a saver side

No, I have never heard of that, but I have heard of a coin called Bitcoin cash, I'll advise you to be very careful with new launch cryptocurrency, the are very dangerous.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back