What's new

Do you have target for the day?

In order to be very organized and stable at whatever one does ona daily basis, there is the need to be meticulous with how you allocate time for your tasks for the day. I always set a target for myself every day

well for me, I have a target for my day

1. for my personal growth

2. I have a target for my spiritual growth

3. I have a target for my skill group.

These 3 targets are very and highly important because they are what set of my day and I would play out for my week I have a plan for the week I tried to break it down into days so this is how I manage myself to make sure I'm at the best form possible.
I like your set target the way you have arranged it. For your spiritual growth for the day, for your skill group and for your personal growth. You are really set for each days activities with this set of targets I must say. Brovo

Yes I always have a lot of target for the day but sometimes I am not always able to achieve them all, that is why I will move them over to the next day and sometimes I always do it at night. It depends on how I arrange it for today.

To me every sensitive human being that exist in this life is supposed and expected to have a target for every day of his life because to me it's either those target set every day will enable you.have forcus on what you want to achieve in the future.

In order to be very organized and stable at whatever one does ona daily basis, there is the need to be meticulous with how you allocate time for your tasks for the day. I always set a target for myself every day
As a serious and responsible individual who mean business was always have a target for the day yes I do have target for the day and I make sure I meet up with those targets before the end of the day

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
Most people just go through life aimlessly no goal to derive them, but the most important thing is for you to draw a daily plan, weekly plans and monthly plans of things you want to achieve

Lolz, if you know the kind of emotional stress that a lot of future traders are going through you will understand that you may even be checking your trade every one minute as you said especially if you just want to take a quick profit.
Okay, if you're trading future trading or spot short term it's simply good to regularly check on your trade to avoid being liquidated.

I so have some target I wish to make on any website I wish to work on daily. This will keep me going anytime that I want to work on paid to post websites

Okay, if you're trading future trading or spot short term it's simply good to regularly check on your trade to avoid being liquidated.
Normally you will not be liquidated if you're trading spot because the price will just drop in value and no matter how it drop your coin will still be there .but it is completely the other way around in future .when it drops and your money has been cut off completely that is when you will be liquidated.

I so have some target I wish to make on any website I wish to work on daily. This will keep me going anytime that I want to work on paid to post websites
Its the right decission that you have made its good to have your target with any website you work on this will help you manage your time wisely and make you know what you are doing,so this is very important

Yes i do have and also set target for each day. Setting target is a very important for someone to be doing especially ifntoubare such a person with a regularly busy schedule. It helps you focus.

Yes personally I have a target for the day and this is always one of the best strategy in some business because it is discipline except going extra miles won't affect the progress of your business then you can cansider that.

Setting goals for yourself is one very good way to see that you achieve every other goals you have set for yourself in every other aspects of life. It is very necessary for onbe setting goals so that you don't miss out on getting things that needed to be done, done

Setting goals for yourself is one very good way to see that you achieve every other goals you have set for yourself in every other aspects of life. It is very necessary for onbe setting goals so that you don't miss out on getting things that needed to be done, done
As a business owner I always have a target everyday this makes me to be able to kill my performance everyday in order to meet up target.

Normally you will not be liquidated if you're trading spot because the price will just drop in value and no matter how it drop your coin will still be there .but it is completely the other way around in future .when it drops and your money has been cut off completely that is when you will be liquidated.
I am loving future because their is higher chances win and also higher chances of losses too. In spot trading, their is also option of leverages, which can make one lose funds easily and also earn higher.

Yes personally I have a target for the day and this is always one of the best strategy in some business because it is discipline except going extra miles won't affect the progress of your business then you can cansider that.
You are right that the target makes you disciplined regarding the work. However, the target can only bring pressure because you will always struggle to meet your daily target no matter if your schedule is very tight. I also have my target but only in my subconscious.

I am loving future because their is higher chances win and also higher chances of losses too. In spot trading, their is also option of leverages, which can make one lose funds easily and also earn higher.
You should not like future trading because that is the quickest way you can be sent to the village especially if you're trading bad signal, if you have up to 100,000 to start I believe you should stick to sport training.

Each and every day we wake up from our beds, we should always encourage ourselves to have set goals and targets that we will want to meet for that day. We will be doing ourselves a great deal of good if we practice this

Yes, I set out targets for the day. In my room I have so many papers pasted on the walls some to remind me of what to do either the next time, day, week, month, year. So I consciously set out targets daily and I make sure I aim at them and achieve it.

Yes, what I actually use is ToDoList , my daily list entails my daily target, my daily plans and when the deadline for each plans. The is necessary for me to monitor what next to do and for a successful dealings

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back