Do you have target for the day?

Ezzyoj

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Feb 2, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.

You are correct, it good one should always have a target for the day. As at yesterday, my target today was to have 2000 Biznotes at the end if the day today but I think this new policy from Bizdustry, I wouldn't be achieving that. I hope I would still be able I make 1000 Biznotes at least by the end of the day.

My plan as always be coming to pass everyday but I didn't know how I will make my plan for for today in a sense that I've put all my life dream on bizdustry for making money everyday but the way things were now as been affecting using daily plan.

It's utmost importance for everyone to have target on what todo and how todo on a daily basis in other to keep track of your progress. Without target you wouldn't know what you have been doing either good or bad.

Yes, I always have target for my business daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. This is essential to ensure that all my activities are productive and are not just going in vain or like waste of effort. It's very nice to check one's activities daily.
It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.

Yes, I have targets and not just targets, I have achieveable targets or more so, realistic targets. This target varies due to different things am involved in. But majorly, I have a target to do certain things on hourly basis, daily, weekly and monthly. I do not wish to change any of my target or plans.

Yea it's u quite important to have a short term goal mine was centred on bizdusty since I joined yesterday I wanted to make the best out of it today but with the current polices it's seems,sounds and looks almost impossible I just pray things get better soon because it's would for tge beat and betterment of everyone's on this buzdustry...peace!!

Of course, ever individual should have his or her own target for the day,let alone a business man or woman. When you set up a business, it is base on achieving something and with that you have to set up a target to achieve that. If you are a business man or woman doing business without any target, then you are laying your business on top water.

I think target are goal which a man set for a day and it a important to target for a work and do work well and it is also a money value thing by this a man don't loose his time and spend easy time by this.

Yes , I have always been having a target plan every single day of my life, I have a target to open a baking ingredient store and I did , I even have a target plan here in bizdustry, but thank God I believe all will be well.

Yes of course everyone should have a goal daily,so as to meet up your target at the end of the day meeting your daily target makes you to meet your weekly target and as well your monthly too
Therefore as a human we all need to have or set a daily target

Well, frankly speaking, currently I still don't have a daily (or even monthly) target for online earnings.
You must know that, up to now, I do not have my own personal business yet (such for example, an e-commerce affiliation or other).
Therefore, for now I am working on several earning-sites, dedicating to them my available time.

Yes I definitely have a target for all the business I do. So for me let me use BizDustry as an example because everyday I use $2 as my daily target to earn for BizDustry and make sure I time myself to earn that money here

To me, no one on this site without a plan or target to meet, we are all here to make some cool cash. It is just that it sadden our heart to wake up to see the reduction in the amount you can make which make it seems impossible for most of us to meet our daily target especially in term of $. Hopefully, we hope things we get better soon.

Yes, l do and as a matter of fact, every business or career minded person should. Every successful organization have it's target, aim and goals for every working day, it is what keeps us in check. It motivate you to strive hard in achieving success each day and without it, the business will have no direction or power behind it.

I already make a daily target of 10 dollar. But not on only one platforms though. I am having another offline business. So to reduce the stress that I may be going through, I only need to limit myself to that meagre amount.

Actually I do have a target everyday in other to do more and to achieve more one need to set target either to know what you are aiming at and to know which is next, so many people find it difficult to set a goal that's why most find themselves doing things not planned for and later get themselves involved in another person's plan

Yes, no matter what we do we should have purpose and target for every day. If you are a business person, a student, a worker or anyone you should have a definite purpose for each day. Then you can see at the end of the day if you achieved it or not.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back