What's new

Do you have target for the day?

In the group I believe you guys paid money for the signals? That's a nice thing if they can continually bring signal which one can earn with 75-80% trading accuracy.
Yes In the VIP signal group we are actually pay the sum of $20 on monthly basis for the signal, in fact there is a possibility that all signal that is generated on the group is likely to hit the first step profit, sometimes it can delay but it will definitely.

Yes you are right its rational for every sensitive human being to have a set target either monthly, daily and even yearly because with out such target it will be very difficult for a person to achieve something in life.

This is how we should live our lives. We should not just wake up and go to anywhere we find ourselves. An adage days, good preparing prevent poor performance. So if your planning is zero then your performance at the end of the day will be zero
A good way to start you day is to actually have a plan of schedule of what you want to do and acheive for the day.I personally have a schedule of what i want to acheive for the day and i follow it to the latter untill it is accomplish.

Yes In the VIP signal group we are actually pay the sum of $20 on monthly basis for the signal, in fact there is a possibility that all signal that is generated on the group is likely to hit the first step profit, sometimes it can delay but it will definitely.
That's a good thing to hear that the signal coming from the signal group is indeed pivotal to win me money via crypto trading. I'll consider the signal when I have extra funds to spend.

In the group I believe you guys paid money for the signals? That's a nice thing if they can continually bring signal which one can earn with 75-80% trading accuracy.
That's a good thing to hear that the signal coming from the signal group is indeed pivotal to win me money via crypto trading. I'll consider the signal when I have extra funds to spend.
Even with that, you also need to be guided and you also need to try as much as possible to apply a proper risk management because without it, even with a signal of 90% accuracy you will still be at Lost.

Definitely yes. Everyone must have target for the day. This will keep you on your toes. If eventually you ain't able to meet up, you'll be satisfied that least you've been able to achieve something

Even with that, you also need to be guided and you also need to try as much as possible to apply a proper risk management because without it, even with a signal of 90% accuracy you will still be at Lost.
Hmm, lots of things are really up with trading, I need to learn and applying caution to avoid losing out. Cos losses are simply detrimental.

I have target for my offline and online activities, I like to post forty to fifty messages per day on bizdustry to reach $1 per day

I have target for my offline and online activities, I like to post forty to fifty messages per day on bizdustry to reach $1 per day
Now that you mentioned it I think I would also create a target for my offline activities as well. I have a target for my online tasks but I have yet to make one for my offline jobs.

Now that you mentioned it I think I would also create a target for my offline activities as well. I have a target for my online tasks but I have yet to make one for my offline jobs.
It is really important to create a target for everyday activities so as not to loose out on what is important when work gets cumbersome so you won't forget

Hmm, lots of things are really up with trading, I need to learn and applying caution to avoid losing out. Cos losses are simply detrimental.
Generally in cryptocurrency trading ,it is not that you will be hundred percent safe from losing your money ,you will lose your money but it should not be more than 15% of what you are gaining.

It is really important to create a target for everyday activities so as not to loose out on what is important when work gets cumbersome so you won't forget
That's true, you might end up facing the less important ones and leaving the ones that are more important, I have seen this happen before times without number, in most cases cause of too much work, you might even forget about some totally

Generally in cryptocurrency trading ,it is not that you will be hundred percent safe from losing your money ,you will lose your money but it should not be more than 15% of what you are gaining.
If I can only lose 15% trading cryptocurrency then it means I'm on the go towards earning from cryptocurrency more than I lose money..

If I can only lose 15% trading cryptocurrency then it means I'm on the go towards earning from cryptocurrency more than I lose money..
I still said again,without proper risk management losing just two times out of 8% accuracy signal will even drain your portfolio and if care is not taken it can actually touch your main capital ,so you still need to be guided and learn some risk management strategy.

That's true, you might end up facing the less important ones and leaving the ones that are more important, I have seen this happen before times without number, in most cases cause of too much work, you might even forget about some totally
It happens like that, that after even planning your day into strategic activities, you might still forget some which is why it's important to set s reminder

I still said again,without proper risk management losing just two times out of 8% accuracy signal will even drain your portfolio and if care is not taken it can actually touch your main capital ,so you still need to be guided and learn some risk management strategy.
That's true, and we shouldn't invest when we aren't well vast with the terms of cryptocurrency. We need to always seek for guidance to avoid losing out.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
Always have target for every day and I do my best to achieve the target and make it count especially when I'm doing my daily business task
Post automatically merged:

Always have everyday target and always try my best to meet up with the target before the day runs out that is to make sure that our fill out something for that day.

Last edited:
That's true, and we shouldn't invest when we aren't well vast with the terms of cryptocurrency. We need to always seek for guidance to avoid losing out.
There is one thing that have been affecting me when I was into trading ,a constant urge to be checking my trade every 1 minutes. sometimes this is not actually the best because you only have to invest a certain amount of money that you are willing to lose and this will prevent you from constantly checking all the time.

There is one thing that have been affecting me when I was into trading ,a constant urge to be checking my trade every 1 minutes. sometimes this is not actually the best because you only have to invest a certain amount of money that you are willing to lose and this will prevent you from constantly checking all the time.
Lol, how can you be checking your trade every one minute. Do you want to incur hypertension? I can't even keep an eye close to my investment every week. I am following information elsewhere, that will make me know if the coins are improving or not.

Lol, how can you be checking your trade every one minute. Do you want to incur hypertension? I can't even keep an eye close to my investment every week. I am following information elsewhere, that will make me know if the coins are improving or not.
Lolz, if you know the kind of emotional stress that a lot of future traders are going through you will understand that you may even be checking your trade every one minute as you said especially if you just want to take a quick profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back