What's new

Do you have target for the day?

Yes I always have new targets at the breaking of Avery new day for myself and for my business. If I reach the target for hat day, I can even decide to up the goal for a higher one the next day

Well I paid $20 for the VIP class, but that is just nothing if you have up to $50 to start up the trading career because it is possible for you to recover your whole capital just within one week of giving signal or two weeks. We trade futures.
I am happy for you, cos you making that stride which is seen around those who are determined to succeed in the pursuit of trading success. So how much do you earn from trading monthly?

I am happy for you, cos you making that stride which is seen around those who are determined to succeed in the pursuit of trading success. So how much do you earn from trading monthly?
Actually I started with 20 dollars, that was month ago, now my overall trading portfolio is about $50 , imagine if I actually used up $200 to trade. that could have been a huge profit.

Actually I started with 20 dollars, that was month ago, now my overall trading portfolio is about $50 , imagine if I actually used up $200 to trade. that could have been a huge profit.
That could've been $500 margin of profit via trading had it been you invested with $200 at the start. The main reason is that you're moving up.

I said my tigers for the day everyday when I wake up and I make sure I complete my target before the day runs out and that makes me feel fulfilled

I have target for my offline business everyday, when I can't meet up today, I prefer myself to work extra in order to meet up with my target.

That could've been $500 margin of profit via trading had it been you invested with $200 at the start. The main reason is that you're moving up.
Yes that is it, not that you won't lose but your loss will never be more than what you are gaining and you can only lose two out of ten trade, in this case it is nothing for you to worry about.

Yes that is it, not that you won't lose but your loss will never be more than what you are gaining and you can only lose two out of ten trade, in this case it is nothing for you to worry about.
I understand your points dear, at least my losses won't be greater than my profit. That's exactly what I'm looking for via trading and not where my losses will be greater.

I understand your points dear, at least my losses won't be greater than my profit. That's exactly what I'm looking for via trading and not where my losses will be greater.
Yes if it is possible that you will be able to balance the two, with at least losses should be about 15% then gaining should be about 75% then you will actually succeed in cryptocurrency trading within a short period of time.

I do not usually make targets for a day. I make targets for months. This is because I am usually not that much active every day online when it comes to making money.

That's great dear, if my loss rate gonna just 15% and my success rate becomes 75% that means I'm already flying high dear via cryptocurrency.
Yes if it is possible that you will be able to balance the two, with at least losses should be about 15% then gaining should be about 75% then you will actually succeed in cryptocurrency trading within a short period of time.

That's great dear, if my loss rate gonna just 15% and my success rate becomes 75% that means I'm already flying high dear via cryptocurrency.
Yes and before you'll be able to achieve that then you really need to learn how you can analyse the market very well and it might even take up to five month to master it or maybe you pay for a VIP signal group.

One of the first things I do every morning when I wake up is to try and set it again for that day. After which I work very hard to achieve my goals for the day

Any one who fails to plan his day will be caught up in someone else's plan for the day,so one need to utilize his or her time.currently every day I try to make sure I make up to 1$ in bizdustry irrespective of my busy schedule

I have target daily in every forum sites i normally frequents and also in the faucet sites, i normally target $1 daiky in bizdustry , $0.50 daily on cashtime forum and also on trendri, but sometimes I don't meet my target because of my offline activities.
Yes I always have new targets at the breaking of Avery new day for myself and for my business. If I reach the target for hat day, I can even decide to up the goal for a higher one the next day

I have target daily in every forum sites i normally frequents and also in the faucet sites, i normally target $1 daiky in bizdustry , $0.50 daily on cashtime forum and also on trendri, but sometimes I don't meet my target because of my offline activities.
Yes, this is actually common when it comes to those of us who have offline jobs or we are active in one activity or the other offline. Like my self there are some days am not able do anything reasonable online

Yes and before you'll be able to achieve that then you really need to learn how you can analyse the market very well and it might even take up to five month to master it or maybe you pay for a VIP signal group.
I've heard many times about a VIP signal group in order to improve in my crypto trading adventure. How does the VIP membership signal works?

I've heard many times about a VIP signal group in order to improve in my crypto trading adventure. How does the VIP membership signal works?
Well it is just a special group that they will be dropping signal with at least 75 to 80% accuracy for you to trade, you'll be making profit from this. most times they always drop two signal in a day and sometimes one.

Well it is just a special group that they will be dropping signal with at least 75 to 80% accuracy for you to trade, you'll be making profit from this. most times they always drop two signal in a day and sometimes one.
In the group I believe you guys paid money for the signals? That's a nice thing if they can continually bring signal which one can earn with 75-80% trading accuracy.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back