What's new

Do you have target for the day?

Any human who wakes up and want to engage in business of anytype without without thinking or setting up a plan, should better stay off,he or she should stay at home because it will take only miracle for the person to hit the appropriate target

We are all rational human beings and we have rational expectations to meet a certain target at the end of a business cycle but sometimes we can't control the market

Yes you are right its rational for every sensitive human being to have a set target either monthly, daily and even yearly because with out such target it will be very difficult for a person to achieve something in life.
I think anybody that does not have a target daily is not serious at achieving anything great in life because our daily target setting it one of the best ways for one to be able to achieve something great in life and become productive.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
You're right.
I create my to-do list every morning, this list comprises all the things am sure to achieve before the end of the day. As the day stretches, I am able to tick the goals I have achieved. This helps me keep track on the important details of my everyday life.

This will be the best thing for peopl some especially those that are trading digital asset like the currency or forex, they have to be disciplined and have a target for the day to avoid overtrading

It should be a very important aspect of our daily lives if we can all be setting targets for our daily activities in business. This can help us focus to turn things around for ourselves without too much of stress

I do have targets on a daily basis which I use my note and pen to scribble. Also, I don't reach my laid down targets on a daily basis but it helps me to evaluate and keep track of time and activities that require my attention.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
One thing that can always help any person that wants to achieve anything big,the simpliest way to go about it is to set small and simple achievable goals,and be commited to acheiving that little goals.

It is very important for someone to have a target of the day and week so that you will know how hard you ate working or for you to put more effort in what you are doing.

Definitely I set out my targets daily and I make sure to achieve them before the day run over, but somedays are like one not achieved due to the necessary facilities.

on the offline side I don't have a target per day but at the end of the month I want to have a certain profit ... not to lose. to have a nice profit from there and so far it's ok.

on the online side I have certain targets on sites / applications. :) my opinion is that you have to have a target, in order to be more focused and more willing to work.

While I don't have an offline business, I try to set a daily target for my online money making sites like the paid-to-post sites. Althouit is not easy, I try to keep in mind that I can make the limit

It takes a wise person to strategize or state out what to do in a given day. It takes a disciplined person to carry out this plan deligently. This is the short cut to success

I usually try to set up business targets for myself everyday and most importantly on a monthly basis. Also set out time to evaluate how far I have gone and the areas to which I can do better.

Yes, I have made slight changes to my earning plans and I really hope that my new strategy will be effective when it comes to making money. Inshallah. I have new targets now.

Yes it is very important to have a daily or weekly goal of target. Having specific objectives to reach will help you work harder towards achieving them.

I normally sets targets for myself but it is mostly not on a daily basis. I will like to evaluate my business on a monthly perspective to see if I am going in the right direction or I need changes.

I can't go a day without setting a target because that's what makes my day and I try my very best to execute my tasks and meet up with the target, if I am not able to reach my daily target then I feel I haven't done very well for that day. It makes me feel fulfilled.

Goals are actually very important because it makes an individual focus on what he or she wants and in my own case I always get to my target everyday and I get the income I need from my business every day

I have targets each of the day which are right on my to-do list exercise book. I have it to write at least one article on my niche website. I also have it to complete at least 50 comments on this forum. To do some work on microtask website at least 10.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back