What's new

Do you have employees that talk too much?

I don't have any employee like that who talks too but I've worked with a coworker who's like this. It's like a constant mosquito in your ears because they never shut up. I had to anonymously report her (yes, it's a lady, they never seem to keep quiet) before she reduced it. It was impossible for her to stop it completely.

Personally, I would do the same thing that you did because I won't have to suffer that kind of person for hours everyday. How they are able to work without making serious mistakes is something that I can't understand because when I talk, I can't focus on my work until I stop.

Becoming a control freak kind of boss towards your workers is going to be make it very difficult for them to be free whenever you're available in the office. Some of them that can't be able to hold down the pressure will be making unnecessary mistakes as a result of your presence.

Yes, if you try to control your employees too much, then they may get irritated. This is where bosses should be lenient. If a boss thinks that something is wrong, then reminding the employee in a friendly manner could also work. I am quite sure that if employee has a good understanding with their boss, then they will be happy to co-operate and this is how you build a friendly environment.

Yes, if you try to control your employees too much, then they may get irritated. This is where bosses should be lenient. If a boss thinks that something is wrong, then reminding the employee in a friendly manner could also work. I am quite sure that if employee has a good understanding with their boss, then they will be happy to co-operate and this is how you build a friendly environment.

The most important thing is for you to have employees that will understand and follow working ethics so that they are going to make the working environment very conducive for their co-workers and also the customers that are going to be patronizing the business by coming to the business location to carry out any kind of transaction that they want to. No one likes staying in a lousy environment and that is exactly what is going to happen when someone keeps talking without stop.

The most important thing is for you to have employees that will understand and follow working ethics so that they are going to make the working environment very conducive for their co-workers and also the customers that are going to be patronizing the business by coming to the business location to carry out any kind of transaction that they want to. No one likes staying in a lousy environment and that is exactly what is going to happen when someone keeps talking without stop.

Well, it does depend on the working environment. I have worked in a company where employees used to interact with each other during break time only. So, even if there was a talkative person in the company, it would not matter that much. So, it depends entirely on the environment and the nature of job.

I have worked in places where employees interacted a lot with each other, and some of them talked too much and worked little, but well this also depends on the work, that there is a good communicative environment is always good in a work environment, but talking about more I do not think is good for work performance.

Well, it does depend on the working environment. I have worked in a company where employees used to interact with each other during break time only. So, even if there was a talkative person in the company, it would not matter that much. So, it depends entirely on the environment and the nature of job.
I have worked in places where employees interacted a lot with each other, and some of them talked too much and worked little, but well this also depends on the work, that there is a good communicative environment is always good in a work environment, but talking about more I do not think is good for work performance.

Well, this was never the case with me. However, I have attended a training session at a company where employees interacted with each other. It was a completely different thing. Employees usually interact with each other in banks. This is what I have noticed myself.

Personally, I would do the same thing that you did because I won't have to suffer that kind of person for hours everyday. How they are able to work without making serious mistakes is something that I can't understand because when I talk, I can't focus on my work until I stop.
It was an unbearable experience for me because I kept trying to endure but she doesn't understand it's workplace we are all in and not a market place. If she's not careful, the management may sack her for acting/behaving in an unprofessional manner at work.

The simple thing is for the employee's behaviour not to get in the way of others that are working because whenever something like that keeps on happening, it's the company's business that's going to suffer more as they will be decrease in work productivity.

When my husband and I ran a restaurant, we had this employee who would not stop talking. Everything was a topic of discussion. We didn't have to fire her. We simply told her how that was bad and she needed to adjust. She took the advice and things were okay.

When my husband and I ran a restaurant, we had this employee who would not stop talking. Everything was a topic of discussion. We didn't have to fire her. We simply told her how that was bad and she needed to adjust. She took the advice and things were okay.

The good thing in your situation with your employee was that she listened to know what she was doing was very bad for your family's business. The only reason why you and your husband didn't fire her was because she took the advice in good faith and adjusted her behaviour.

Well, this was never the case with me. However, I have attended a training session at a company where employees interacted with each other. It was a completely different thing. Employees usually interact with each other in banks. This is what I have noticed myself.
As we say it depends on the work, the work I mentioned was related to hospitality, so you can imagine that in many moments employees talked too much to each other, especially in the kitchen or behind the bar of the restaurant, this in office jobs usually happens much less.

Seriously, it's never going to be a good thing for work because the person will have more of his or her attention and energy focused on talking instead of working. I don't think being able to multitask works in this case because your mind works with your head. When your mouth can't stop talking which works with your mind, you can't focus on any other thing.

Seriously, it's never going to be a good thing for work because the person will have more of his or her attention and energy focused on talking instead of working. I don't think being able to multitask works in this case because your mind works with your head. When your mouth can't stop talking which works with your mind, you can't focus on any other thing.

There are many people who are very talkative. They focus much more on talking rather than working. This may indicate that they may not be serious enough when it comes to handling their jobs. This should be addressed by the manager.

There are many people who are very talkative. They focus much more on talking rather than working. This may indicate that they may not be serious enough when it comes to handling their jobs. This should be addressed by the manager.

Whenever someone is working in a way that is not going to be beneficial to any company's business activities, it is very important that the person is cautioned and ensure that they change the attitude they are bringing to work so that other workers are not going to be impacted negatively.

Whenever someone is working in a way that is not going to be beneficial to any company's business activities, it is very important that the person is cautioned and ensure that they change the attitude they are bringing to work so that other workers are not going to be impacted negatively.

Yes, this goes true for people who like to talk in a continuous manner. Their actions may be doing more harm than good and this is one of the main reasons why such people should understand that talking too much while on the job won't benefit anyone.

Yes, this goes true for people who like to talk in a continuous manner. Their actions may be doing more harm than good and this is one of the main reasons why such people should understand that talking too much while on the job won't benefit anyone.

This is part of the reason why most people when it comes to working online, they try as much as possible to avoid being distracted by those that are around them. This is why they have their own separate room where they normally stay to work so as to cut of any kind of extra unnecessary talk that is going to distract them.

This is part of the reason why most people when it comes to working online, they try as much as possible to avoid being distracted by those that are around them. This is why they have their own separate room where they normally stay to work so as to cut of any kind of extra unnecessary talk that is going to distract them.

I have a separate room and the good thing is that I do not get distracted at all. So, worrying about a talkative person is something I must not care about. The fact of the matter remains that when you work from home, you may not need to worry about such kind of things.

I have a separate room and the good thing is that I do not get distracted at all. So, worrying about a talkative person is something I must not care about. The fact of the matter remains that when you work from home, you may not need to worry about such kind of things.

The way that kind of a thing get me frustrated and annoyed is something that I will always find it very difficult to manage. This is because I will be the one that is struggling with doing my job when someone is just doing another thing in enjoying himself or herself without minding the damage that it's causing me from not doing my work.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back