What's new

Do you have employees that talk too much?

I started my first business by partnering with my friends, and some of my friends were very noisy. My second business was a restaurant and it was also a partnership business. I had waiters who talked too much. However, I never have had any problems with these people as they also worked diligently.

Have you ever had an employee that talked too much during work? Or wouldn't shut up about anything? I've had co-workers who wouldn't stop talking to me, and someone with social anxiety, that can suck big time. Anyway, had you ever had to fire an employee for talking too much?

Talking too much is clearly a big red flag and really a huge negative sign. If a person is much more interested in talking, then I would assume that he is not really interested in working and this also points out towards his attitude and performance at work.

Have you ever had an employee that talked too much during work? Or wouldn't shut up about anything? I've had co-workers who wouldn't stop talking to me, and someone with social anxiety, that can suck big time. Anyway, had you ever had to fire an employee for talking too much?

I wouldn't worry if I have a worker who talks too much. They are talking with their own mouth and we have freedom of speech as a human right. As long as they are doing their works effectively and efficiently, why should I bother with them talking too much.

I do not think that working could prevent or stop you from talking but it should be done in such a way it does not cause a nuisance to people who are working with you. I do not permit such in my workplace..

I do not think that working could prevent or stop you from talking but it should be done in such a way it does not cause a nuisance to people who are working with you. I do not permit such in my workplace..

I don't think that there is any kind of rule in a workplace that is going to prevent someone from talking because you are not going to deny someone their freedom of speech because they are working in a company. The only place I think you have to be cautioned on how to talk is if you are in a library and still people do talk there.

I don't think that there is any kind of rule in a workplace that is going to prevent someone from talking because you are not going to deny someone their freedom of speech because they are working in a company. The only place I think you have to be cautioned on how to talk is if you are in a library and still people do talk there.
It all depends on what you mean by talking, if it involves asking questions about the job, it could be understandable. Have you visited the bank and see how they operate. You can not call that talking.

I have not seen an employee talk too much where I work. My boss will not let that thing happen as it can be detected by the HR during the recruitment process. How can anyone want to hire a talkative in the workplace in the first place?

I have not seen an employee talk too much where I work. My boss will not let that thing happen as it can be detected by the HR during the recruitment process. How can anyone want to hire a talkative in the workplace in the first place?

I think that in many cases, many employees are not even allowed to talk in the first place. They are supposed to focus on their work and this is only possible if they work more and talk less. Talking too much may distract the workers around you as well.

It all depends on what you mean by talking, if it involves asking questions about the job, it could be understandable. Have you visited the bank and see how they operate. You can not call that talking.

I have been in the bank where cashiers are always in constant discussion with their fellow workers and I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they are still focused in carrying out their duties in responding to customers who are there to do any kind of transaction. So, as far as I'm concerned, it is not something that affects their work and that is the only thing that matters.

I have been in the bank where cashiers are always in constant discussion with their fellow workers and I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they are still focused in carrying out their duties in responding to customers who are there to do any kind of transaction. So, as far as I'm concerned, it is not something that affects their work and that is the only thing that matters.
Ok, if that your opinion I have no problem with that. Every employer would always want his workplace to be composed . If they still render quality services without the customers complain of their attitude I have no problem with that..

I do not know how will the employee be able to focus on their work if they continuously keep talking to other people in the same workplace? This is not understandable at all. An employee is supposed to work and he/she is not supposed to talk all the time.

Ok, if that your opinion I have no problem with that. Every employer would always want his workplace to be composed . If they still render quality services without the customers complain of their attitude I have no problem with that..

Composure in business is something that is very important because it is going to make it very easy for your workers to always be focused on what they are doing and not easily be distracted by every other thing that shouldn't be happening when they are on duty.

The most important thing is whenever they are on duty, they should make sure that no other things they are doing will interfere with carrying out their job effectively.

There are a very jobs that may require you to deal with the customers. There might be certain employees who may have the habit of talking too much. They may engage with the customers a lot and they may talk to them too much while serving them.

Well, if the talking of the employee is something that affects others from doing their job, it's definitely going to be frowned at by the management. In the case talking too much when you're being interviewed, it's definitely a red flag. You have to compose yourself at that stage.

Well, if the talking of the employee is something that affects others from doing their job, it's definitely going to be frowned at by the management. In the case talking too much when you're being interviewed, it's definitely a red flag. You have to compose yourself at that stage.

I think that there are many people who may need to interact with each other and they have to talk to each other because it might be related to their work. I have seen bank employees talking to each other many times whenever I visit a branch. So, it is a very normal thing.

I think that there are many people who may need to interact with each other and they have to talk to each other because it might be related to their work. I have seen bank employees talking to each other many times whenever I visit a branch. So, it is a very normal thing.

Exactly, this is why I would never be against my workers talking to one another whenever they are working. Even at work, people have their freedom of speech as long as they are not causing or creating nuisance for everyone in the work space.

Exactly, this is why I would never be against my workers talking to one another whenever they are working. Even at work, people have their freedom of speech as long as they are not causing or creating nuisance for everyone in the work space.

There are many places where the boss might be too controlling and he may always try to stop people whenever they try to communicate. I do not think that this could lead to a better working environment. Employees need to communicate and they cannot work if they do not communicate with each other.

There are many places where the boss might be too controlling and he may always try to stop people whenever they try to communicate. I do not think that this could lead to a better working environment. Employees need to communicate and they cannot work if they do not communicate with each other.

Becoming a control freak kind of boss towards your workers is going to be make it very difficult for them to be free whenever you're available in the office. Some of them that can't be able to hold down the pressure will be making unnecessary mistakes as a result of your presence.

I don't have any employee like that who talks too but I've worked with a coworker who's like this. It's like a constant mosquito in your ears because they never shut up. I had to anonymously report her (yes, it's a lady, they never seem to keep quiet) before she reduced it. It was impossible for her to stop it completely.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back