Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you've done any investing in your career, do you have your own investment portfolio so you can show off what investments you made and what worked? I imagine anyone who invests a lot has a portfolio of all the investments they have made and why. Do you have anything like that?

I do not have an impressive investment portfolio, however, I have investments in bonds, stocks, equity, as well as crypto. I try to compound my profits in order to grow my assets but in most cases, I end up using my profits to pay bills. If you belong to the lower middle class strata of the society, it is really impossible to build an impressive portfolio.

I am just an absolute beginner when it comes to investing. I do not think I have made any significant investment before but I am working on it and we want to make my first investment by summer.

Well, look, I've been investing since 2019, I started with cryptocurrencies, but thanks to that market I was interested in investing more and more and invested in other things also like precious metals and individual stocks, currently those are my three main investments and we could call it my portfolio, cryptocurrencies have worked for me despite the current bear market, shares and precious minerals have not yet yielded many returns.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back