What's new

Do you have a saving account for people in need?

There might be some people who have a saving account for people in need and helping others with money is a part of their finances, you can help others by directly giving them money, giving to charities or even you can give it to a school or an educational center in order to accept those students who can not afford to pay the fees.

Helping people in need with money will be a part of my finance and budgeting and I want to have a separate account for people in need and will use it in different ways to help them.

I do not have a saving account for them but I always make sure that I give them money whenever I have the capacity to do so. I think I will try to have a savings account for them

I do not have a saving account for them but I always make sure that I give them money whenever I have the capacity to do so. I think I will try to have a savings account for them
You are doing great, they also have the right of living well, dressing well, drinking well and eating well so this is our responsibility to help those who need our help.

For now I don't really have that kind of account, I am trying to build myself up till when that time comes, If actually I have much money I will also have saving account to help those that are in need.

For now I don't really have that kind of account, I am trying to build myself up till when that time comes, If actually I have much money I will also have saving account to help those that are in need.
It is not necessary to create a saving account for them but you can give them as much as you want, whenever you are make big amounts of money then you can create an account for them.

It is not necessary to create a saving account for them but you can give them as much as you want, whenever you are make big amounts of money then you can create an account for them.
I know, is not mandatory to have saving account to give people in need, is out of willing, is not out of force to give them when you don't have enough to give people, unless I have enough then I can give.

I always pity children who are born into that condition because they did not choose that life. They are just being unfortunate and we have no choice than to help them.

Actually I don't really have any savings accounts which specifically made for those who are in need but I do have for myself and I do take from that account to help those who need my assistance.

There might be some people who have a saving account for people in need and helping others with money is a part of their finances, you can help others by directly giving them money, giving to charities or even you can give it to a school or an educational center in order to accept those students who can not afford to pay the fees.

Helping people in need with money will be a part of my finance and budgeting and I want to have a separate account for people in need and will use it in different ways to help them.

I don't have an account for that. I sometimes donate to charities and donate to people who are really struggling, but I don't find the need to create a savings account for that since I don't donate often.

Actually I don't really have any savings accounts which specifically made for those who are in need but I do have for myself and I do take from that account to help those who need my assistance.
You are doing great, it is necessary for those who have a good life to help people in need because what we give will return in a way that we couldn't think of.

giving money randomly might affect your personal finance, as i suggest you need to have a separate budget, that is there to help people in need, so that you do not burn yourself trying to assist others

giving money randomly might affect your personal finance, as i suggest you need to have a separate budget, that is there to help people in need, so that you do not burn yourself trying to assist others
I agree with you, by giving randomly you might lose the count and ruin your own finance. It is better to have a separate budget and count how much you denoted.

I currently do not have a savings account for people in need. I do not think I am capable of doing something of such as at present. Though, I understand the importance of giving and I plan on doing that soon.

I currently do not have a savings account for people in need. I do not think I am capable of doing something of such as at present. Though, I understand the importance of giving and I plan on doing that soon.
Giving to people in need is not something that need you to be wealthy in order to help but you can also help people with less money. You can donate according to your income.

We should not try to put ourselves in debt or make ourselves go broke at the detriment of satisfying other people. We should put ourselves first before those people.

We should not try to put ourselves in debt or make ourselves go broke at the detriment of satisfying other people. We should put ourselves first before those people.
You are right, helping others doesn't mean to give whatever you have but it is giving a portion of what you own for people who really need it, like homeless people.

You are right, helping others doesn't mean to give whatever you have but it is giving a portion of what you own for people who really need it, like homeless people.
But make sure that you satisfy yourself before giving something out to people who are in need and make sure that you do not give them something that you really need or something that is very important to you

I have savings set up for my family, but I'm not in a place to set one up for people I don't personally know. Maybe one day when I have more wealth, I will be able to support more people, but right now it's mostly just my family that I support when I can.

Giving to people in need is not something that need you to be wealthy in order to help but you can also help people with less money. You can donate according to your income.
Yes, You are absolutely right. I do give to people. But I am of the opinion that as at present, I am not capable of having a savings account for people in need. As you rightly said, Donate according to your income.

I don't have a separate account specifically allocated for needy people, but we do charity as much as we can and (wherever possible) within our budget because we can help people in need with as much as we have. We don't need to have a huge amount of money to start helping people. Every good deed counts, no matter how small.

I have donated some money to people, even though I am myself struggling from bad financial conditions. Helping people is a very good thing and if we keep helping people regardless of our own financial conditions, then we could eliminate poverty to much extent. unfortunately, many people never donate money. This is why poverty is becoming a huge problem in many countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back