What's new

Do you have a saving account for people in need?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There might be some people who have a saving account for people in need and helping others with money is a part of their finances, you can help others by directly giving them money, giving to charities or even you can give it to a school or an educational center in order to accept those students who can not afford to pay the fees.

Helping people in need with money will be a part of my finance and budgeting and I want to have a separate account for people in need and will use it in different ways to help them.

Well thses sounds so strange for someone like me. having a savings account for people in need, is something that will be very difficult to find out one among 50 people. better maybe the Government.

Well thses sounds so strange for someone like me. having a savings account for people in need, is something that will be very difficult to find out one among 50 people. better maybe the Government.
I think anyone who has a high income can have a saving account for people in need because this is something good that you can do for someone else.

I don't need to have a saving account before I think of helping others that are in need. So I help according to my financial ability not necessarily opening an account for that.

I am not in a position to help other people financially. I have family responsibilities, I help my family members frequently, for instance I send money to my parents regularly, I also help my siblings.

It would be a good thing to do, and since I saw this post, I have laid in my heart to help as many people as possible if I have the means because this act makes me feel a lot better.

Well yes I do have a saving account for.my need.

one of the primary reasons why I created an account, us to be able to save money that I can used in the future to meet up with my daily demands.

Well yes I do have a saving account for.my need.

one of the primary reasons why I created an account, us to be able to save money that I can used in the future to meet up with my daily demands.
You are doing great, but I am asking about a saving account for people in need, maybe you are saving for people who are in need and you pay them to fullfil their needs.

There might be some people who have a saving account for people in need and helping others with money is a part of their finances, you can help others by directly giving them money, giving to charities or even you can give it to a school or an educational center in order to accept those students who can not afford to pay the fees.

Helping people in need with money will be a part of my finance and budgeting and I want to have a separate account for people in need and will use it in different ways to help them.

I do not have a savings account in a bank. In fact, I do not have any kind of account at all. I save my money in online payment processors and this is much convenient to me,.

I do not have a savings account in a bank. In fact, I do not have any kind of account at all. I save my money in online payment processors and this is much convenient to me,.
If I may ask why don't you have a bank account?. Keeping your money in online payment processors is good but sometimes some of those platforms can fold up and you will lose all your money.
If I may ask why don't you have a bank account?. Keeping your money in online payment processors is good but sometimes some of those platforms can fold up and you will lose all your money.

This thread might sounds funny but it's what anybody that's rich should be doing but nobody's ready to help in this life. I wish i could be practising something like that but financially I'm down too

That is one thing I have never thought about and I will definitely consider it once I start earning well. Having some money set aside for the needy is a very good plan. I won't have to help randomly anymore. It will be a well thought of and planned activity.

This thread might sounds funny but it's what anybody that's rich should be doing but nobody's ready to help in this life. I wish i could be practising something like that but financially I'm down too
Why should it sound funny when you are trying to help people? Unfortunately today doing something good is funny for people but I think it is funny when you have money and not helping people.

No, I do not have a savings account for people in need. But there are other things I can do to help them whenever I can. Having a savings account specifically for that purpose is not bad idea.

if anyone is rich having such an account is very important and necessary. Even if you are not rich you can also do it in a little way you can in order to help needy people. It is one of the things I want to start doing.

if anyone is rich having such an account is very important and necessary. Even if you are not rich you can also do it in a little way you can in order to help needy people. It is one of the things I want to start doing.
Rich people always have these charity plans in mind. Them having a savings account for the needy seems so reasonable. That is what businesses that engage in philanthropy do. They plan on which charities to give to and how much.

Rich people always have these charity plans in mind. Them having a savings account for the needy seems so reasonable. That is what businesses that engage in philanthropy do. They plan on which charities to give to and how much.
That is actually what I have observed about rich people. I actually believe that the more you give people the more you will get back and that is what a lot of rich people have understood and applied it and it is working for them. It is also what I will try to imitate.

That is actually what I have observed about rich people. I actually believe that the more you give people the more you will get back and that is what a lot of rich people have understood and applied it and it is working for them. It is also what I will try to imitate.
That is true. You attract so much good karma from giving. That is why you find so many big businesses engaging in philanthropic activities. They know that there is blessing in giving.

That is true. You attract so much good karma from giving. That is why you find so many big businesses engaging in philanthropic activities. They know that there is blessing in giving.
Yeah, someone told me some time ago that there is no rich man in the world that does not understand the blessings that comes from giving. implementing the strategy is important if you also want to succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back