What's new

Do you give employees enough vacation time?

I believe that the duration of vacation that is been allowed by any company is determined by the nature of that company and the size in most cases.

Most companies that have known actually give their workers 2 to 3 months vacation. I would be willing to give my staffs 1 month vacation.

I think that everyone should get vacations time to time I get vacations durning holidays like christmas and I also get vacations on summer vacations really help me to relax and enjoy my time with my family and friends

I think that everyone should get vacations time to time I get vacations durning holidays like christmas and I also get vacations on summer vacations really help me to relax and enjoy my time with my family and friends

I personally don't think that small businesses actually give their workers vacation because they don't have the means of allowing their workers to go on a vacation especially when they are usually understaffed.

I believe that the duration of vacation that is been allowed by any company is determined by the nature of that company and the size in most cases.

Most companies that have known actually give their workers 2 to 3 months vacation. I would be willing to give my staffs 1 month vacation.

Well, since I am a freelancer, I cannot go on vacations. Do you know why? This is because going on vacations means that you may need to take a long break and this could have a really huge impact on your earnings until or unless you also work while you are on vacations.

Well, since I am a freelancer, I cannot go on vacations. Do you know why? This is because going on vacations means that you may need to take a long break and this could have a really huge impact on your earnings until or unless you also work while you are on vacations.

A freelancer can actually be able to do any job that he or she have to do whenever he or she is on vacation. This is because I'm sure that it cannot stop you from doing your job unless you want to completely stay out of doing anything until your vacation is over.

When I was running businesses, I did not have any policy regarding vacation. However, workers could take a vacation leave whenever they wanted it would be from their annual leave.

I used to give my workers 1 month leave but after serious consideration, I have made the decision to allow them 2 months leave it a year. They can take it one month apiece or two months on a stretch. I felt the need it's necessary for them to have more rest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back