Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever gain traffic from competitors? I like to think I do, as I have worked with other site owners as a team-up sort of scenario. They were able to bring a lot of traffic to me, but it was a partnership. We didn't hate each other. But are there any sites or businesses you don't get along and somehow they bring traffic over to your site when you're beefing or having issues?

Has a competitor ever badmouthed you in advertising and it had the opposite affect and drew traffic to you?

I used to get traffic from competitors. Never had a competitor bad mouth our forum, just individuals but even to this day I've had tons of competitors rip off our forum, taking ideas we used 1:1.

That usually backfired on them when people there saw it was ripped off they usually came over to our forum because it was nearly the same but more active.

I promote my forums on forums and I get traffic. Therefore, I can say I get traffic from my competitors. However, the traffic I receive is so small that it does not help my site. I have also received traffic through blog comment on my competitors blogs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back