What's new

Do you find it hard to save?

Inflation is on the rise globally and it has become very difficult to save but I save an amount every month and include that in my expense list. In this way, I make sure that I save something every month.

Inflation is on the rise globally and it has become very difficult to save but I save an amount every month and include that in my expense list. In this way, I make sure that I save something every month.

Inflation is increasing and I think that the yer 2023 has proved to be worse for my country. Even during the pandemic, inflation was not that high. The government has failed totally and the politicians are doing nothing to save our country. Perhaps moving out may be a thing that might be worth considering.

Die to the condition of the economy these days many people might find it hard to save money, most especially if what they earn is not really enough in the first place. And once you have found yourself in a situation where every month passes with having a specific amount in savings, that situation is not a favourable one.

Even if it is small, try to save at the end of the month, it will be handy later on. A tactic you can use is saving first before you spend the rest on expenses.

Being able to save money is one of the habit I learnt when I was still 6 years old and it was all thanks to my mother who taught me how to save money by buying a piggy bank for me at such a young age. I started cultivating the habit of saving money which have been very helpful for me today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back