Working Smart Vs Working Hard

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
You might have frequently heard people saying you need to work hard to become financially successful. This has now been established as a misconception based how working class are working hard, even spending 12 hours working every day, yet never become financially successful. Lower and middle class despite long working hours, often struggle financially. Based on the current standard, the key lies in working smart. I will give you a simple example, you might work hard in micro job sites but never earn well, however, if you work on freelancing sites, you can earn well.

Based on the current standard, the key lies in working smart. I will give you a simple example, you might work hard in micro job sites but never earn well, however, if you work on freelancing sites, you can earn well.
Working smart and working hard are two different things. The difference lies in time and energy in other words effort. If you love spending too much time and energy on a particular stuff then go for "work harder" but if the contrary is what you need thrive on working smarter then.

I think both can go hand in hand. Obviously people who work smart, also work hard, it's part of the territory. Even the ones who work smart will often have to work hard to achieve their end goal. Sometimes mistakes come up, making the situation tougher than normal, and they have to figure out a solution to overcome it. I think that's working hard in that sense. So in a way, I think working hard can be just as similar as working smart.

I think both can go hand in hand. Obviously people who work smart, also work hard, it's part of the territory. Even the ones who work smart will often have to work hard to achieve their end goal. Sometimes mistakes come up, making the situation tougher than normal, and they have to figure out a solution to overcome it. I think that's working hard in that sense. So in a way, I think working hard can be just as similar as working smart.
True indeed. You will first have to work hard and then move towards working smart. You can see this in all those who have made millions and billions. Jeff Bezos worked hard in a garage for years. Now he works smart to make millions every minute.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back