Do you find it hard to save?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Die to the condition of the economy these days many people might find it hard to save money, most especially if what they earn is not really enough in the first place. And once you have found yourself in a situation where every month passes with having a specific amount in savings, that situation is not a favourable one.

Even if it is small, try to save at the end of the month, it will be handy later on. A tactic you can use is saving first before you spend the rest on expenses.

At the moment, due to the amount that costs have been rising week in and week out in stores it has been really difficult to save anything. As much as I feel I may have something left over at the end of the week or the month, something I needed will have gone up in price and I am having to pull from my savings to be able to pay for something that I need.

It's a shame as I used to always be able to put away something no matter how small at the end of the week or month and I would allow it to build up, now it's seeming impossible to be able to do that.

Die to the condition of the economy these days many people might find it hard to save money, most especially if what they earn is not really enough in the first place. And once you have found yourself in a situation where every month passes with having a specific amount in savings, that situation is not a favourable one.

Even if it is small, try to save at the end of the month, it will be handy later on. A tactic you can use is saving first before you spend the rest on expenses.
I used to find it very hard to save money but not anymore because I am used to it and I already know the benefits or the advantages that you will get when you save money

Honestly i do, there are certain times where i even end up spending form what i have saved, pushing me back to square one again. But this year i want to break that chain. By the end of the year 2023, i believe i would definitely have been able to save enough.

I used to find it very hard to save money but not anymore because I am used to it and I already know the benefits or the advantages that you will get when you save money

Well, I am trying my best to save money and this is why I have reduced my expenditures. It is very hard to save money nowadays due to inflation. However, many people like me might have no other choice at all.

Saving is really hard for me. It is not that I do not try to save, the major problem I am suffering from is I do not have a stable income. When I manage to earn well, I save but I end up using my savings in the month I don't earn much

Well, I am trying my best to save money and this is why I have reduced my expenditures. It is very hard to save money nowadays due to inflation. However, many people like me might have no other choice at all.
Saving is also one of the reasons why I have reduced my expenditures so that I will be able to save money and I can use it for something reasonable for me later

I find it very hard to save money, as my expenses is almost at my earnings level and this is because the prices of commodities have gone astronomically high in the market.

Saving is so hard for me right now. I am earning so little and I have so many expenses. I hope that one day my earnings can improve so that I can start saving more.

I literally do not find it hard to save because I am financially disciplined. I always bring some certain percentage of my money to my savings and some percentage for investment every month.

It's very difficult to save and it's necessary to ensure that you maintain discipline because saving requires a lot of discipline. Besides, if you are not determined to save, it would be extremely onerous.

Of course, it's never easy to save money up, especially if you don't make enough and the cost of living is high. I myself have tried to save money over the years, but sometimes things comebup, like medical emergencies, death in the family, needing to repair your car, etc.

Due to how things are very hard now saving is very difficult for me, because the cost of things are very high that is why many people find it very difficult to save much money now.

I understand that the economy is biting but that doesn't mean you should stop saving entirely. You can reduce the amount of money you save to something more realistic but you must save.

At first it was very hard and I really wanted to not save anymore, but after quite some time I got use to it and it became like a habit to me now, I save pretty easily because I know it will help me after my retirement and also it gives other advantages.

At first it was very hard and I really wanted to not save anymore, but after quite some time I got use to it and it became like a habit to me now, I save pretty easily because I know it will help me after my retirement and also it gives other advantages.
That is great for you. I hope that you now understand that the beginning of something is always hard. But once you get used to doing it, it gets easier and you start even doing it more often. We should always be patient when things seems hard at first.

I really do not find it very hard to see your because I have some level of financial discipline. I also try as much as possible to cut down on expenses and that gives me more opportunity to save.

Actually sometimes I found it very hard to save but sometimes I just have to do it by letting go of some of.my demands that are less necessary.

When the level of my income is less, and my demands are high, I don't save.

I am earning more than when I started working but the target savings is not being reached because of different factors. One is my family's uncalled for support to my mother's and father's family. All of us siblings had finished school but my mother has this penance where she would get money from me to support her freeloading siblings. Who never helped us all those 2 decades of hardship and now only surfaced because they learned that the children has now work. This culture has been in all generations and it is killing my future.

Yes, I agree that saving money is quite difficult these days when all countries are facing inflation, especially after COVID-19. The prices of basic items are rising with every passing day. But in this situation, what we all can do is try to save as much as we can.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back