What's new

Do you find any success with paid surveys?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am someone who isn't too fond of doing surveys for money. I tried them in the past, but I felt like the money wasn't worth the time. I just felt like I could never get to a point where I can make a living doing it, I don't even think it's worth doing on top of other jobs.

Has anyone here found success with doing paid surveys? If so, how?

I've also felt like where I did so many surveys and time spent so much and the results are not worth the time we sacrifice to complete the survey but what I take lessons from here is every survey website they will not pay so much one way is to increase the list to the survey website which has been proven to pay so we just collect it when we want to withdraw it in one wallet

There are lots of survey website that truly pays. And Eureka surveys is one of them as it pays even at weekends once payout limit is reached by a participant.

I have tried several survey sites that pay and have gotten several payments, but in my opinion it is not very profitable because I only get paid a few dollars which is not what I expected and I only take it as a side job, especially most of the surveys we do. most fail which succeed only a few.

I completed a lot of surveys. Got paid once by Mobrog,Ysense and more than once in surveytime. I found that if you arent informative,you will be kicked.
The key for success is to dont give up. Everytime when receive email from surveys sites , just try. Most of them are hit or run.

I am someone who isn't too fond of doing surveys for money. I tried them in the past, but I felt like the money wasn't worth the time. I just felt like I could never get to a point where I can make a living doing it, I don't even think it's worth doing on top of other jobs.

Can't say yes or no. Because paid surveys are difficult to available and those which are available ,we get approved for those surveys very rarely. But PaidViewPoint is good ,in which we get daily one survey. But withdraw threshold is not looking near

Have tried much in my country but after the survey you can't redeem your points. Most of them are scum. Have never come across a legitimate one

I think its hard doing this survey for me due to my location of where i stay i think if you obviously stay in tier1 region then i think you could do a survey and make more dollars

Paid surveys are a good side income to stick by but not all though. They can't make you rich or give you a fortune but you are guaranteed to get some bucks our of it.

I have not done very well with the question of the surveys either, I tried one of the many websites that exist of which I no longer remember the name, but they were very long or very difficult surveys and the pay was disappointing

I don't think so. Most of those site will promise you $200 after completing your survey, but in the end they fool you.is too bad after waisting your time and energy. they will start telling you stories it doesn't make sense.

Of course, paid surveys surely successful but the problem associated with it is that it is time consuming and sometimes stressful

Paid surveys are for people with extra time. In a way, someone will be successful to get an extra income while they go on with their daily lives working. But for people with double jobs, it ain't worth the time.

It's hard for me to finish a survey, that's why i prefer doing user testing surveys and it pays a lot more than normal paid surveys which always gives small rewards depending on the country you resides to. I love theorem reached surveys though.

November 2019: I earned 11 to 13 dollars doing surveys (screenouts and partial completion points included). It was really a record for me, as my average was 3 to 5 dollars each month. No more than this amount. Even it may be considered crumbs, 13 dollars doing surveys for me was a success.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who didn't find success in surveys. I tried many different survey sites but I ended up giving up on them as they rarely send offers

Although I'm aware that most of the people whose in top tier countries have been making quite a lot of extra money from it.

Seriously I've also felt like where I did so many surveys and time spent so much and the results are not worth the time we sacrifice to complete the survey but what I take lessons from here is every survey website they will not pay so much one way is to increase the list to the survey website which has been proven to pay so we just collect it when we want to withdraw it in one wallet

Paid surveys are good and insightful. Problem is that some of these surveys can be very very long and time consuming. Others are so complicated and difficult to understand a times. Some website have technical issues and difficulties which can make the whole experience boring and annoying

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back