What's new

Do you find any success with paid surveys?

I am someone who isn't too fond of doing surveys for money. I tried them in the past, but I felt like the money wasn't worth the time. I just felt like I could never get to a point where I can make a living doing it, I don't even think it's worth doing on top of other jobs.

Has anyone here found success with doing paid surveys? If so, how?
I have many times hear that we can get by doing surveys and I also want to do surveys for earning money but it's not a good way to earn money because in it we get a little money through which our needs never meet and we have to do some other job also

I think its hard doing this survey for me due to my location of where i stay i think if you obviously stay in tier1 region then i think you could do a survey and make more dollars.

I am someone who isn't too fond of doing surveys for money. I tried them in the past, but I felt like the money wasn't worth the time. I just felt like I could never get to a point where I can make a living doing it, I don't even think it's worth doing on top of other jobs.

Has anyone here found success with doing paid surveys? If so, how?
If you look at it well, if you get 5 site you work I get paid , add up those money to together in some country it will pay well and settle some bills for you , I am good at that and it's been paying bills for me and some of my friends .

finding success in paid surveys is possible but it has to be a side hob in which you have got another job to support it while and if it's the case that it is the main job then you can devote your time to managing it and doing what you are capable of doing

As for me, I have not had any success with surveys. I love doing surveys and so I find them out always buy they don't give me surveys. They deny me assess to their surveys and the ones I finally get will be of very little amount such that at the end of the day, it doesn't pay of at all. I will have to quit the site. They waste my time, energy and data.
Post automatically merged:

As for me, I have not had any success with surveys. I love doing surveys and so I find them out always buy they don't give me surveys. They deny me assess to their surveys and the ones I finally get will be of very little amount such that at the end of the day, it doesn't pay of at all. I will have to quit the site. They waste my time, energy and data.

If you look at it well, if you get 5 site you work I get paid , add up those money to together in some country it will pay well and settle some bills for you , I am good at that and it's been paying bills for me and some of my friends .
Can you kindly give the names of those sites you are talking about so that we can try it out. I love taking surveys and earning. Thanks

To be fair, taking surveys was easy and could certainly be done at home, if you have an internet connection. The 12 sites we tested were free and required no education or skill. Depending on the website, surveys could be a simple — albeit dull — way to earn a few bucks or a frustrating chore that pays next to nothing.

But is taking surveys for money worth it? The short answer is: No. This is largely because the reality of taking paid surveys differs wildly from the expectation—and you're set up for failure from the beginning. And, you just don't make that much money

Online surveys are a simple way to raise additional cash on the side. You are unlikely to become rich with money from survey websites but many of them do offer real money, gift cards and other benefits for those who provide insights into their market research initiatives. There are also scams there, however, which simply look for personal data or never pay but I don't take many paid surveys at present.

The sites below include some paid survey opportunities that provide actual payouts. It’s important to always research specific survey sites before signing up since policies and processes can vary and change over time. But the platforms below offer actual payments and opportunities for those looking to earn points and get paid online

The sites below include some paid survey opportunities that provide actual payouts. It’s important to always research specific survey sites before signing up since policies and processes can vary and change over time. But the platforms below offer actual payments and opportunities for those looking to earn points and get paid online

No. I have never had any success with paid surveys sites for various reasons. First of all, I live in a tier 3 country and even if I qualify for a survey, I might not receive much surveys from websites. Secondly, many survey websites pay via Paypal only. Since Paypal is not available in my country, I would not be able to receive any payments. Some survey websites also pay via checks but they mostly send checks to the participants who reside in the U.S only. So I never had any success with paid surveys, unfortunately.

I tried earning through the survey sites, but it didn't work out as I have envisaged. Several survey are not real not to talk of pay.

There are several good-paying surveys that one can make few bucks with, however it should also fall in the category of side income as it is not a get quick rich platform, its just available to get some amounts for upkeep and shouldn't take the place of your full-time regular income. Also, note that it is convenient to get a lot of surveys from various survey sites is flexible and easy when you residing in major A list countries

Well shall there so many survey site that paid but I e yiu should know is that all depends the country you based. And also some of the site that is online some many of them paid a little amount of money after you have completed you mission or survey in any way

I have found some survey sites paying higher. Some pay peanut and some are scam. My problem with survey sites is that it doesn't accept most countries, but mostly US related countries.

Presently paid survey is a no go area for people from some part of the world especially Africa. There was a time when I used to make good money from survey. I can forget when I worked with zap survey for less than 2 weeks and made about $60.

Trying to earn some money with paid survey has been a waste 4th e of time for me. I have tried many survey websites and apps including inbox dollar and many more but I have not earn from it. I only earn from a survey app that is meant for Africa. It has been the only company that pays me for survey

there is always very difficult for me because after answering difficult question they will be doing at me at the end of the day I might be qualified or I might not be eligible to earn a single money that is why I don't do them anymore, I only concentrate on those that are much more better

there is always very difficult for me because after answering difficult question they will be doing at me at the end of the day I might be qualified or I might not be eligible to earn a single money that is why I don't do them anymore, I only concentrate on those that are much more better

Yes there's great success with so many survey your land you will know how to plan and I agreed in all your business you will know how to arrange breeding plants and how to situate locations..

Some companies and it depends on the country youre living in, they give a cmpetitive payment by doing some surveys. Some surveys, after you finished, they didnt give you even a single dime.

Sometime back, i made some bit of success with paid survey. But nowadays, i find it as a really tasking. I prefer other GPT activities.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back