What's new

Do you find any success with paid surveys?

A lot of people who are not actually in the first world countries I have been serious challenges when it comes to getting paid survey websites because the country's are mapped out from participating in surveys.

Most survey sites favor top tier countries so if you are in a third country it is probably difficult for you to earn from any survey site

Most survey sites favor top tier countries so if you are in a third country it is probably difficult for you to earn from any survey site

Exactly, it's actually what a lot of people who are making money from survey websites are making use of because if it's in developing country you hardly see sites that pay you money from it.

I don't quite fancy paid survey because of the unrealistic minimum withdrawal they have. I dislike to wake and discover I've been wasting my time.

I am someone who isn't too fond of doing surveys for money. I tried them in the past, but I felt like the money wasn't worth the time. I just felt like I could never get to a point where I can make a living doing it, I don't even think it's worth doing on top of other jobs.

Has anyone here found success with doing paid surveys? If so, how?
The money earned isn't worth the time for me.
I haven't even found success with doing paid surveys.
You may complete the survey only to be cut off during disbursements.

I have erase survey completely from my mine because they only accepted people from a certain location and there is nothing we can do about it , that is their only condition and if we are not able to meet up to this condition it is better for us to back off.

surveys are also some of the ways to earn money online,I have tried many surveys sites but they aren't working for me, most of them are not giving access for people in my country.

Some paid survey site will restrict you to participate while some would not pay you at the end after you have completed the task given to you, it is so annoyed

I don't like making money with paid survey. The reason is that you can easily get disqualified when you are taking part in the questionnaire. Another thing is that so we don't usually come regularly.

To participate in surveys that paid is encouraging. There are many paid survey that people are successful in it. You must be able to answer correctly before paid.

I think for someone like me, success is an understatement, I should say I found greater success. Earning from online surveys has bee one of the bedrock of my earnings online and I still earn till today.
Though I reduced the number of sites I participate in because I'm focusing on better avenues lately.

I haven't friend. The one I did some months back called paypoint view was really, really messy as they actually pay peanut for my task completed and the funniest part is that Africans are restricted to participate in some surveys.

I didn't find sucess with doing surveys. The first time i started working online, i started with surveys and i decided not to work online again because i thought working online was always fruitless as the surveys i took made it seem.

I have tried several survey sites that pay and have gotten several payments, but in my opinion it is not very profitable because I only get paid a few dollars which is not what I expected and I only take it as a side job, especially most of the surveys we do. most fail which succeed only a few.

I have erase survey completely from my mine because they only accepted people from a certain location and there is nothing we can do about it , that is their only condition and if we are not able to meet up to this condition it is better for us to back off.
I have also erased surveys from my online earning options. They are just time wasters in my view. I prefer using my time to earn in forums instead. Some of them usually don't choose people from my location. Others just disqualify me before I even start answering them.

I have also erased surveys from my online earning options. They are just time wasters in my view. I prefer using my time to earn in forums instead. Some of them usually don't choose people from my location. Others just disqualify me before I even start answering them.
You really have to because it is not worth the stress at all and from all indication it will not even favour for our location in anywhere , but apart from Paid to post website what else are you using to make money online ?

time spent so much and the results are not worth the time we sacrifice to complete the survey but what I take lessons from here is every survey website they will not pay so much one way is to increase the list to the survey website which has been proven to pay so we just collect it when we want to withdraw it in one wallet

I have in the past, but now don’t do them a anymore.
I haven't made success doing surveys.
I have tried a few surveys and at some point I got kicked out or just couldn't make withdrawal. These days, I am still open to good surveys available to my country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back