What's new

Do you find any success with paid surveys?

I am someone who isn't too fond of doing surveys for money. I tried them in the past, but I felt like the money wasn't worth the time. I just felt like I could never get to a point where I can make a living doing it, I don't even think it's worth doing on top of other jobs.

Has anyone here found success with doing paid surveys? If so, how?
I thought am the only one all the survey site that i have work with don't want to pay,never knew there were others as well, all the survey site I register on and do most of their task turn out to be scam I guess, because why would someone please ork for you but at the end you never fulfil your promise. So I don't believe in any survey site any more.

Ever since I've been attending online surveys as an African, only one survey site has ever paid me which is Zap. I used to make as much as $50 weekly on zap before I quit.

This is dependent on the survey site you are actually using, and if you have a good IP surveyq should not be an issue, the major problem with survey is the disqualification.

I no longer do survey maybe because I have time constraint and majority of the survey site were just stressful so I just left that sector, I liked when I was working with some of the survey sites though.

Well, first of all it was confirmed that it is not possible to live, earning only by doing surveys.
But perhaps the problem that haunts you, is the same as mine and almost every user, that is, not being qualified to participate in surveys!
Just recently I saw a video tutorial on Youtube, which clarifies how to have more chances to be able to complete a survey and therefore to receive a remuneration.

I cannot even consider doing it because most of them are not always honest with with me and sometimes when it is always time for withdrawal they will ban me and some of them will say that I am not qualified to withdraw, I promised myself not to engage in any of them again.

I am someone who isn't too fond of doing surveys for money. I tried them in the past, but I felt like the money wasn't worth the time. I just felt like I could never get to a point where I can make a living doing it, I don't even think it's worth doing on top of other jobs.

In the time pass, i registered in some survey sites hoping to make some cash. I even joined some that promised to pay with gift card. But my experience was mot a good one because i never got paid in any of them

To all the people that have been participating in survey sites , survey sites is not worth the money been paid , but to those who were excluded from participating , doing survey is a dream come true.

I think there a lot of survey website that paid, but I have not been paid because I don't work on survey website, but I believed that survey website are good.

Yeah I was trying those sites out right when I first got started. I never seemed to “qualify” for any of the surveys. And even if I did, they’d take me through the “Does anyone in your family have diabetes?” Or “Are you interested in a yearly subscription for Prevention Magazine?” What about your dad?? Your mom? Walmart Gift Card? Fill out these 50 questions. And I’m thinking WHERE is the survey?
Is this it? Haha
No
I don’t bother with survey sites

I know of a friend who does, but he always uses a strong VPN like Nord VPN to bypass the country restriction. It is a risk though.

Although there are legit sites that do pay out there unfortunately I've yet to benefit from a survey site maybe because I don't really look for them as compared to gpt forums

I tried surveys in the past but never found any success in them. Now I don't try them anymore. It is so hard to find surveys that actually pay and are regular.

Definitely its a waste of time, the time you spend completing one survey is just to much compare to the money you are going to earn from it...

As soon as I'm concerned that has never been any severe website that I was successful in getting at least a survey to answer for myself and make money.

Though I haven't been paid before , but if I see a really paying survey site I solemnly swear to join and start doing it

Though I haven't been paid before , but if I see a really paying survey site I solemnly swear to join and start doing it
If you are interested in surveys, then, I'd suggest you try out Surveytime that pays $1 per survey most times and if you are resident in Africa, try Afrisight.

I have not really been very lucky with online survey platforms but would be very glad because it is definitely one of the best ways to make money online

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back