What's new

Do you feel computer usage can be addicting?

I can say that we'll take breaks only when our eyes feel tired, this is very damaging for our eyes. Our screen time should be reduced and even with the reduced screen time, it is suggested that one should wear anti radiation glasses.
That's true,if you spend a lot of time on your screen it will definitely affect your eyes,that's why you need to take some break,if you are working online taking breaks is very important.

I feel at times like I need a break from the computer screen. I implore you guys to also take breaks once in a while when working online. Working on a PC all day can be a burden on the eyes. I recommend taking a break every couple hours, take a little walk around your home, grab a bite to eat and so on.
Computer usage can be very addicting, that is why it is very important to monitor how much time you spend using smartphones and computers and try to regulate it, before it becomes an addiction.

I feel at times like I need a break from the computer screen. I implore you guys to also take breaks once in a while when working online. Working on a PC all day can be a burden on the eyes. I recommend taking a break every couple hours, take a little walk around your home, grab a bite to eat and so on.
Of course you can get addicted to computer many peaple suffer from this if you use anything for a long period of time you likely get addicted so it's important to take a break the same thing is about making money online

Computer usage can be very addicting, that is why it is very important to monitor how much time you spend using smartphones and computers and try to regulate it, before it becomes an addiction.
You have a point there, if you are working online you'll be very addicted to your phone or computer, for me I don't think I can spend a day without my phone or computer, I don't think that's possible.

I think it really depends on how we use the computer. If we are using it to play games and watch series, then it could really be addicting in the long run.

I think it really depends on how we use the computer. If we are using it to play games and watch series, then it could really be addicting in the long run.
That's true, but for me I prefer to use my computer to earn money online, earning money online is something I do with my device, using it for the right thing is very important.

I feel that it depends on what you are doing on the PC as to how addicting it can be. I know when I am working I can sit for a long period of time without getting up and that isn't good at all. It's all about self-control and getting yourself to take regular breaks and do something away from the computer for a little while so that you are not becoming addicted or get into bad habits when on the computer. Eye strain is one of the worst signs to know you have been on your computer too long and should always be met with a break.

I feel that it depends on what you are doing on the PC as to how addicting it can be. I know when I am working I can sit for a long period of time without getting up and that isn't good at all. It's all about self-control and getting yourself to take regular breaks and do something away from the computer for a little while so that you are not becoming addicted or get into bad habits when on the computer. Eye strain is one of the worst signs to know you have been on your computer too long and should always be met with a break.
That's true ma, sometimes it might be addicting while sometimes it might not, if you are working online full time with your computer you'll always be addicted to it..

There is absolutely no doubt that you can become very addicted if you are on the screen for a long time. this might be good for some people in terms of hard work but ultimately it can affect you on the long run.

Yes, computer can be addictive. Because it gives us dopamine jumps! It's important to take regular breaks to avoid eye strain, prevent physical discomfort, and maintain productivity and focus.
There are several strategies you can use to take a break from the computer screen, including:
  • Taking a short walk around your home or office
  • Doing a few stretches or exercises to relieve tension in your muscles
  • Taking a few minutes to meditate or practice deep breathing
  • Listening to music or a podcast
  • Engaging in a non-screen activity like reading a book or drawing
It's important to find what works best for you and make it a habit to take regular breaks throughout the day. Your eyes and body will thank you, and you'll likely find that you're more productive and focused when you return to your work.

Taking breaks is very important when you are using your mobile phones and computers because consistent using of them will face you with eye problems.

Taking breaks is very important when you are using your mobile phones and computers because consistent using of them will face you with eye problems.
Yes you are totally right, if you are taking breaks it will help you a lot, I believe you know staying on the screen for a long time will also generate a problem to you, especially to the eye.

Yes you are totally right, if you are taking breaks it will help you a lot, I believe you know staying on the screen for a long time will also generate a problem to you, especially to the eye.
Definitely, using mobile phones and computers have many side effects, they can damage your eyes, ruin your sleeping routine and even affect your brain.

Definitely, using mobile phones and computers have many side effects, they can damage your eyes, ruin your sleeping routine and even affect your brain.
You got it right, it has a lot of disadvantages, that's why sometimes I prefer to use my phone to work here on bizdustry, I think it's much more better than that of a laptop.

When they first came out, sure.
I found email to be so fascinating. I was emailing everyone I knew, and I remember it was AOL so I was waiting for that "You've got mail" 📬
Then as time went by, I starting using the computer for online jobs/searches. I still do use email, though.. I've always preferred it to "chat".. gives you more time to think about what you're gonna say.

When they first came out, sure.
I found email to be so fascinating. I was emailing everyone I knew, and I remember it was AOL so I was waiting for that "You've got mail" 📬
Then as time went by, I starting using the computer for online jobs/searches. I still do use email, though.. I've always preferred it to "chat".. gives you more time to think about what you're gonna say.
That's true, if you are using your PC for things like this you'll definitely make good benefits out of it, what's the maximum hour's you spend a day using your laptop?

The usage of computer can be very addicting. If you are someone who makes use of the computer everyday, you tend to get used to the computer and you will not be able to go a day without it

There is absolutely no doubt that you can become very addicted if you are on the screen for a long time. this might be good for some people in terms of hard work but ultimately it can affect you on the long run.
Yes, that's why sometimes taking break's is very important,if you want to succeed you also need to be taking breaks, is not all about working all the time, is all about you.

Yes, that's why sometimes taking break's is very important,if you want to succeed you also need to be taking breaks, is not all about working all the time, is all about you.
Taking breaks is very important for every individual who is working online because we are not machines to work consistently for hours, we need some off times too.

Taking breaks is very important for every individual who is working online because we are not machines to work consistently for hours, we need some off times too.
You are right by what you said, if you don't use take breaks it will affect you mentally, that's why I said is not all about making money always, yourself also matters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back