What's new

Do you feel computer usage can be addicting?

:coo: When you are addicted to computer, it is very difficult to get loose of it 😉 . You will be thinking of it in 80% of your time. And if you are not a discipline type you can't get free of it :lolz:

Yes, it can be quite for someone who works relentlessly online or whose business is majorly online. Apart from Yahoo fraudsters who are constantly in front of their system waiting for their victims to fall in their trap, the game lovers, social media freaks and online business owners are addicted to their computers.

Very addictive, not only computers, but your cellphone also, I won't forget the day when my phone was stolen I felt as if everything in this world is over, I won't spend a hour without using my phone, but thank God I have disciplined myself.

Very addictive, not only computers, but your cellphone also, I won't forget the day when my phone was stolen I felt as if everything in this world is over, I won't spend a hour without using my phone, but thank God I have disciplined myself.
Yes you are very correct I think that if you lost your sell phone you will be more nervous and feel the pain mostly if your phone contain some valueable information than you think,computer is so addictive infact if you have a working connection you wont even bother yourself looking outside all your time will be spend online its happen to me when I bought my first computer but I latar learn how to control those habit

Yes it's can be very addictive and it's bad for the eyes. Many this are addicted to their P.C and hardly take a break sometimes we should learn to take a break from it no matter how small it is

Yes you are very correct I think that if you lost your sell phone you will be more nervous and feel the pain mostly if your phone contain some valueable information than you think,computer is so addictive infact if you have a working connection you wont even bother yourself looking outside all your time will be spend online its happen to me when I bought my first computer but I latar learn how to control those habit
yes, that's what I've gone through for over two weeks ,my three phone's were stolen ,all the phones contains my valuable information,I feel very bad though .

I feel at times like I need a break from the computer screen. I implore you guys to also take breaks once in a while when working online. Working on a PC all day can be a burden on the eyes. I recommend taking a break every couple hours, take a little walk around your home, grab a bite to eat and so on.
Using computers is very addicting sometimes not even computers but your phone's, when you are used to it,you hardly spend much time without using it.

You can become addicted to computer usage if you always spend a lot of time in front of it. You can become addicted if you make most of your money from the internet using the computer system.

This is a true fact,because when it come to the things you love doing,it can take a bulk of your time,and making use of the system could be one of them.It just call to be discipline in its usage.

I find that it can be a little addictive. It sometimes makes me think about the phrase "the path of least resistance" - after working a lot on a computer during the day, it is tempting to just stay in front of it for my free time, too, instead of doing something productive. I try to be mindful of this and pay attention to not spend too much time in front of the screen.

Yeah it can be addictive Very addictive actually. That's why if you are not working online I suggest from a year to another trying to take a month break from the internet except for essentials. For people working online they would need to check how much time they use their computers for and try to not past a certain limit that they decide based on their work

Yeah it can be addictive Very addictive actually. That's why if you are not working online I suggest from a year to another trying to take a month break from the internet except for essentials. For people working online they would need to check how much time they use their computers for and try to not past a certain limit that they decide based on their work
Even if you are working online there is something more essential than working online so, for example, you will limit yourself to 30 minutes per day while could be for online working no more than that and rest of time for essential things that you have to do for your life as researches or something like that.

Well it kind of depends on what your work is maybe you have a website or work in a support team
Everyday would vary in that 1 day you may work for only 30 minutes another one will be when you stay for 5 hours a day because of a new update , collaboration or a bug that recently has been discovered

Yes you are absolutely right because the more we devoted much of our time for online stuffs and then much pressure on our eyes to the screen has so many effects which may affect our vision and so many sight effects.
Yes the use of computer systems can be addicting most especially when you spend almost all of your daily time on the operation of computer. it will get to a time that you won't feel comfortable if you dont operate your computer.

Last edited:
It depends what am doing on the computer, I can say playing games and watching movies is addictive but not a computer. I usually use a phone to work on forums so that doesn't affect me. But if I can't stay the when day without using my phone.

I'd say very very addictive. Any ICT gadgets ranging from mobile phones to computers are like drugs when they penetrate your very being. I'm speaking from experience you know. Before I quit my addiction I paid alot for it. It even went as far as making me fail my examinations and I had to resit for it. I only thanks my stars that I didnt repeat the year. It is a real battle to fight, just like any other addiction.
That is a true fact,because when it comes to the issue of making use of gadget,it could take a lot of the time from the individual that is involved to ctually break from the addiction,one need to be very discipline to break from this strong hold.

I always tell any of my friends to try as much as they can to limit their screen time because they actually have a very serious side effects on their eyes when it is too much.

This is why I always have the screen brightness of my laptop and my smartphone always reduced to the barest minimum in order to reduce the light that is entering my eyes whenever I am using them to work.

People can actually be addicted to anything but what matters is how you try to control it so that it doesn't get out of hand.

I can say that we'll take breaks only when our eyes feel tired, this is very damaging for our eyes. Our screen time should be reduced and even with the reduced screen time, it is suggested that one should wear anti radiation glasses.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back