What's new

Do you feel computer usage can be addicting?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I feel at times like I need a break from the computer screen. I implore you guys to also take breaks once in a while when working online. Working on a PC all day can be a burden on the eyes. I recommend taking a break every couple hours, take a little walk around your home, grab a bite to eat and so on.

I'd say very very addictive. Any ICT gadgets ranging from mobile phones to computers are like drugs when they penetrate your very being. I'm speaking from experience you know. Before I quit my addiction I paid alot for it. It even went as far as making me fail my examinations and I had to resit for it. I only thanks my stars that I didnt repeat the year. It is a real battle to fight, just like any other addiction.

I’m speaking from experience you know before I quit my addiction I paid a lot for it it even went as far as making me fail my examination and I had to resist for it I only thanks my star that didn’t repeat the year

Yes, overly addictive. It takes away your social life from you and make you immobile since you spend quality time in front of your computer. Also, it makes one lazy to try out outdoor activities and businesses.

Computer usage can be very addicting and that is if you mainly depend on it for survival. Even those who don't depend on it for survival are also addicted to it with social media platform

Bro, even my phone is making me think - the way it is like, "if I don't operate it for an hour, then it's like I'm not feeling too okay. Of recent though, I'm beginning to look for reasons to make sure I'm not so addicted to it

It's very important to always take a break to relax both the eyes and the brain. What we do online are majorly brain demanding and it's very important to take a break no matter what. It allow us relax and freshen up our memories.

It's addictive, at the same time , stressful to our eyes and mental health. It's better to get engaged in offline activities and exercises at the same time you are starring at your computer.

I do not feel it can be addictive but I know it is addictive. I have seen alot of persons become addicted to computer or even their smartphone. They cannot do anything without it.

I’m speaking from experience you know before I quit my addiction I paid a lot for it it even went as far as making me fail my examination and I had to resist for it I only thanks my star that didn’t repeat the year
Computer usage is very addicting in my own experience and opinion because I personally have some kids around me that are addicted to computer to the extent that they hardly read their books.

computer usage can be addicting and we really have to be careful with the baby use the computer gadgets because they can also affect our visibility

Already people are facing the usage, the computer is been used more often this days cos most of the tasks offline are going digital.

The closest is the dearest,once one uses a particular thing or does a particular thing often he or she get uses to it,using PC all the time makes one added to it

Sure it's addictive like some drugs, especially for kids even for adult depending on what you are doing on it, when you are playing computer games, that's one of the most addictive thing on the computer.

There is nothing that can't be addictive, even you can become addicted to drinking water. Computer is way more addictive than other things, you get to see the things that interest you and make you want to come back, so it's glaring that you can easily become addicted to a computer.

Yeah it sure can get addictive even more than other things and anything can get addictive if done repeatedly, it's no wonder why people can't be away from their gadgets mostly phones

I discovered I was addicted to my gadgets when the was 1week failure of power supply and all my device where switch off , life was really boring during that period but I controlled it till the power supply was restored

I feel at times like I need a break from the computer screen. I implore you guys to also take breaks once in a while when working online. Working on a PC all day can be a burden on the eyes. I recommend taking a break every couple hours, take a little walk around your home, grab a bite to eat and so on.
Constant use of computer can result to one be addicted to his computer. Things we do often becomes an addiction and when this happens we continue not minding the consequences of what we are doing because we are addicted already. Using of computers constantly without glasses can cause so much stress on the eye resulting to eye problem, and most people are seen today using their computer without their glasses.

Yes th computer usage can really be very addictive indeed. If you are one that is into playing of comouyer games and all that, that becomes even worst for you because that's where most people need help in too from getting addicted

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back