Do you expect so much from people?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Expecting too much from others can lead to disappointment and strain on relationships. It's important to recognize that everyone has their own limitations, experiences, and priorities. By focusing on personal growth and setting realistic expectations, we can cultivate healthier and more fulfilling relationships.

I don't really expect to other people to rely om them in terms of my basic needs and and other important necessities because it is our main responsibility to help our selves for our own betterment, we are the one who are making our own future and success not other people.

I have learned to accept the humanity of everyone I know and mwet. That's why there is nothing someone does that would shock me anymore.

Expecting too much from others can lead to disappointment and strain on relationships. It's important to recognize that everyone has their own limitations, experiences, and priorities. By focusing on personal growth and setting realistic expectations, we can cultivate healthier and more fulfilling relationships.

I have zero expectations from people. I sincerely want to live and enjoy life, and it is not one where I will be expecting anyone to treat me in a particular way. So, no matter what anyone does, I just focus on living and enjoying my life.

I expect what you can give for the most part. I respect people and I expect respect back. As long as you're kind and courteous and respect others, that will be enough sometimes. Like if you're working for me for example, I just expect what I am asking of you, nothing more, nothing less. I don't push people to do stuff they can't, or stuff they won't.

I have a little expectation on people because I do things for them too but when they fail to live up to what I expected from them, I will not feel too bad. There are people who doesn't know how to do anything for others.

No, I don't expect too much from people, once you know human nature, it is better to tread carefully and not trust too much, nor to create high expectations, one has to know when to give and when to receive from someone, if you know how to use that yardstick of measuring, you will be able to get what you need from each one.

I'm someone who expects nothing from anyone. This is the reason why I don't get hurt by people much.

Having expectations on people is something that is always going to have you feeling disappointed because people will always take care of their own interest first before doing anything to meet up with the expectation that you have on them.

So, it is going to be in your own best interest not to have any atom expectation on any human being that is breathing in my opinion.

I'm someone who expects nothing from anyone. This is the reason why I don't get hurt by people much.

You're going to hurt emotionally when those whom you expect anything from leave you disappointed. They might not know exactly how you feel because they are not the one who's been left with an unfulfilled expectations.

No, I don't expect too much from people, once you know human nature, it is better to tread carefully and not trust too much, nor to create high expectations, one has to know when to give and when to receive from someone, if you know how to use that yardstick of measuring, you will be able to get what you need from each one.

There are some people who make the mistake of thinking that because they were able to do some certain things for others, those people are by right supposed to do exactly the same thing or something similar for them as well. Unfortunately, this is the wrong assumption of how human beings behave and that always get such people disappointed in life.

There are some people who make the mistake of thinking that because they were able to do some certain things for others, those people are by right supposed to do exactly the same thing or something similar for them as well. Unfortunately, this is the wrong assumption of how human beings behave and that always gets such people disappointed in life.
Exactly, not everyone is going to return that favor or treat you the same as you treated them, firstly because not everyone has that same morality or that same vision of respect for others, and secondly because they are not going to be like you expect them to be, you should only give to those who are willing to give you their support and have shown it to you over time, never rush too quickly to help a person you really don't know very well.

Exactly, not everyone is going to return that favor or treat you the same as you treated them, firstly because not everyone has that same morality or that same vision of respect for others, and secondly because they are not going to be like you expect them to be, you should only give to those who are willing to give you their support and have shown it to you over time, never rush too quickly to help a person you really don't know very well.

This is the reason why whenever I am doing something for anyone, I will make sure to zero my mind on having any kind of expectation from doing that for them. I will never do something that I know I wouldn't forgive easily for any person. This is the problem a lot of people have, they will go out of their way to do things for the people which will be very difficult for them to forget if that person never returns the favour.

I have zero expectations from people. I sincerely want to live and enjoy life, and it is not one where I will be expecting anyone to treat me in a particular way. So, no matter what anyone does, I just focus on living and enjoying my life.

I wouldn't have any expectations on people either. The most disappointing creature in the world is human being. If you put your faith and expectations on them, it would be 1% out of the rest who will turn up and do what you expected from them.

Whenever you are depending on people to do things for you simply because they are expected to do it will always put you down in dispair. There are people who are always very happy whenever they disappoint people and I don't get the reason why they behave in this manner. This is part of the reason why you have to depend on only yourself to do things for yourself.

If and when you accept others will never treat and do for you the same way you've done for them, inner happiness will be yours to enjoy. I love being happy within me, it's why I don't look up to anyone for anything.

I wouldn't have any expectations on people either. The most disappointing creature in the world is human being. If you put your faith and expectations on them, it would be 1% out of the rest who will turn up and do what you expected from them.

These kind of people will always be making excuses as the reason why they are not able to do the things that you have expectations on them to carry out. It is the reason why depending on them is something that is only going to bring you a heartbreak. This is something that would always compromise your mental state which is why you shouldn't be doing it with them.

It's really disappointing when that doesn't happen. I expect from people that they will be polite to me and also be responsible for what I can do, but most of them don't do that. Many people do not have a sense of justice and responsibility, and it really pisses me off, and when I start to discuss this with them, they take offense

I generally don't expect much from people. If I have a reason to expect things of people, it's probably because I feel like the individual needs to show that they are competent somehow.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back