What's new

Do you ever help your employees with financial planning?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
As an employer it's really not your place to help your employees with financial planning, but there's no rule you can't help either. I think it would be a great thing to do, especially if your employees are struggling with their money. Would you help your employees manage their money better? Would you set up plans with your employees to help them earn more money as well? What steps would you take to help your employees in terms of their financial planning? Maybe something to do with retirement and their pensions maybe?

Yep, I do help my employees with financial planning. It's important to me because I believe that when my team members have a clear understanding of their finances and a plan in place, they can focus better on their work without unnecessary stress.

I have no hands in financial planning for my employees. My responsibilities end with paying them for their services and also providing additional benefits such as allowances or other perks when necessary.

I had a situation when an employee wanted to quit his job because he told me that I didn't pay him enough. But I could not understand such a thought, so I was forced to offer him help to deal with his finances and in the end he stayed at work because he has a lot of unnecessary expenses

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back