What's new

Do you ever have guest posters on your forum?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
It's always a good idea to get a guest posters for your blog and sites, but what about your forums? Maybe someone to write up an interesting article to be discussed on the forum. Or maybe it's a special one time guest who will do an event in the forum or something. Have you ever had a guest poster on your forum?

People need to register on my forum before that post topic or reply to the topic. When someone registers, they are no longer guests, they are actually users. However, in the past I have guest writers on my blog who occasionally published articles. Sometimes I even paid cash to these guest writers.

People need to register on my forum before that post topic or reply to the topic. When someone registers, they are no longer guests, they are actually users. However, in the past I have guest writers on my blog who occasionally published articles. Sometimes I even paid cash to these guest writers.
I don't mean like allowing guest comments. What I'm referring to is like having a guest to join the forum to talk with you and your users. like a guest Q&A. But I suppose they would still need to sign up as a member for the forum, unless you have him post under the admins account.

I don't mean like allowing guest comments. What I'm referring to is like having a guest to join the forum to talk with you and your users. like a guest Q&A. But I suppose they would still need to sign up as a member for the forum, unless you have him post under the admins account.
In such practice a user or admin account shared for users is reputable so that for example someone could post anonymously its request and get an adequate reply without delivering his true membership.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back