What's new

Do you ever have days, weeks or months with no traffic at all?

Yes, this has happened a few times not just on the site I am co-owning now but also on my general chat forum I used to have up until 2017. I would have weeks where I would get a lot of traffic, a lot of activity, even new members, then there would be a few weeks where it would be really slow or just no traffic or activity at all. It became frustrating when traffic would almost slow down to nothing as I was still doing what I always did to promote my forum and to help bring traffic in. I feel with any site, sometimes you are going to have those slow times no matter what you try and do and it's best to just keep going and don't let that grind you down, traffic will soon increase again and things will start moving again.

When you launch a new website, it is typical to only get visitors from individuals you know, but if this occurs with an existing website, it is cause for concern because your site may be blacklisted by search engines.
Though it is pretty easier these days to get a lot of site traffic not minding how long your site have been up, that is if you have the money to invest on such thing, like running of advertisement.

You have said it all, a lot of people don't know what they are doing that's why they are losing money, if you want to succeed in trading you need to have the knowledge
That's true, if you don't have the knowledge of trading you are going to losing a lot of money, you need to have the knowledge of what you are doing before you can earn money.

That's true, if you don't have the knowledge of trading you are going to losing a lot of money, you need to have the knowledge of what you are doing before you can earn money.
That's true, if you don't have the knowledge of trading you are going to lose a lot of money, some people are making this mistake of Investing their money without having the knowledge this very bad.

It is very possible to encounter such situations at the developmental stage of your website.
That's is where
There are tools that are available currently that could help you fast track the process of getting more quality traffic to your blog or website, but you would also need to put in the effort

There are tools that are available currently that could help you fast track the process of getting more quality traffic to your blog or website, but you would also need to put in the effort
Wow, this is very interesting and enlightening.
The evolution of technology has made things Abit more easier than we think.
I would like to know more about those tools.

That's true, if you don't have the knowledge of trading you are going to lose a lot of money, some people are making this mistake of Investing their money without having the knowledge this very bad.
That's true, I'll not advice you to invest your money in trading without having the full knowledge of what it is, that's the biggest mistake that a lot of people are making.

This is not uncommon in the developmental stage of the establishment of a website. It requires alot of persistence in other to overcome the hurdles.

I believe the highest I have ever gone on the website that I usually work on is a day and that was a very long time ago. The team has been putting a lot of work to ensure that the project is successful and it has been paying off.

That's true, I'll not advice you to invest your money in trading without having the full knowledge of what it is, that's the biggest mistake that a lot of people are making.
That's true, Investing your money without having the knowledge of what you are doing is not a good idea, you might lose a lot of money in the process because you don't know what you are doing.

This is not uncommon in the developmental stage of the establishment of a website. It requires alot of persistence in other to overcome the hurdles.
That is why it is important to have a purpose before thinking of starting up.
The purpose would definitely keep you going in the middle of challenges such as these.

That's true, Investing your money without having the knowledge of what you are doing is not a good idea, you might lose a lot of money in the process because you don't know what you are doing.
That's true, if you don't know what you are doing you are not expected to invest your money because you are going to lose it,a lot of people are not getting this right.

i do not know why most people do not seek for knowledge that would have saved them so much time and all other stress of things that would have affected them but they just jump into something they have no knowledge about.

I don't think it's possible not to seen one traffic in your blog daily. Even my abaddon blog, I still see some traffic on it daily without writing any new articles or do something special.

I don't think it's possible not to seen one traffic in your blog daily. Even my abaddon blog, I still see some traffic on it daily without writing any new articles or do something special.
you site would always get traffic even if it is one in as much as there are quality contents you have uploaded on the site previously before, then you would always have blog traffic.

Has there ever been a time where your site literally had no traffic at all? Maybe it was a day or a few, or a weeks, months even. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?

There was only one website I ran that had no traffic for about a few weeks. I don't remember what the issue was, but I remember it was quite annoying to say the least. I ended up getting traffic to it eventually, but I don't get why I had nearly a month where I had no traffic. And I did my usual marketing and all that. Maybe Google penalized me somehow? idk.
This happened to me when I had initially established my website. No traffic is never a good occurrence because traffic is needed in order to make sure that your website can transcend borders to many people

patience is greatly required if you are to surmount every hurdle that you would meet on your way as regards to getting or growing a website because currently, the competition is vert strong.

That's just the fact, challenges can keep us strong if we overcome them, a lot of people decide to give up when they face challenges,but that's not the best thing to do.
Yes that's the fact about it, in fact this is applicable in all ramifications as the case maybe, this thing you just said has made me totally agree and finalize that, challenges when they are overcome brings about success.

I don't have a blog currently but I intend to have one very soon.
I strongly believe that these problems are not uncommon at the developmental stage of the website. It is good to know the cause and find solutions to it.

Yes that's the fact about it, in fact this is applicable in all ramifications as the case maybe, this thing you just said has made me totally agree and finalize that, challenges when they are overcome brings about success.
Challenges are inevitable in this life, you must face them, but the ability to stand strong is very important, this is what will help you to be successful with what you are doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back