What's new

Do you ever have days, weeks or months with no traffic at all?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where your site literally had no traffic at all? Maybe it was a day or a few, or a weeks, months even. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?

There was only one website I ran that had no traffic for about a few weeks. I don't remember what the issue was, but I remember it was quite annoying to say the least. I ended up getting traffic to it eventually, but I don't get why I had nearly a month where I had no traffic. And I did my usual marketing and all that. Maybe Google penalized me somehow? idk.

It is common when you starts new website where you only receives traffic form your known people only but if it is happen with your established website then it will be worry sign as your site might be blocked in Search engines.

Of course there have been such days. When I have had no or little traffic especially in the beginning days of my site. Those days were really tough I must confess and will take a lot of strong heart to see through.

Of course there have been such days. When I have had no or little traffic especially in the beginning days of my site. Those days were really tough I must confess and will take a lot of strong heart to see through.

I think that it is very common for a website to never generate traffic, especially new websites that do not have that much content. It takes time to get traffic to your blog. It may take a few months and some may take a few years as well.

to not have traffic during the month is very possible that is if you stop running ads to your site or you stop doing seo as well but i have had such periods in my life, i had to re evaluate myself.

to not have traffic during the month is very possible that is if you stop running ads to your site or you stop doing seo as well but i have had such periods in my life, i had to re evaluate myself.
Except you're trying to sell or promote something or a product for short term gains, I'm not sure you'll need ads or better put not everyone will have the funds to run ads at the beginning stages. That's why we suggested organic traffic means which can yield no results for sometimes days.

It takes time for every business to flourish. Every new business website has to face such things because people are not familiar with it and it takes time to promote your content or business to a wide audience. It needs patience and consistency.

It takes time for every business to flourish. Every new business website has to face such things because people are not familiar with it and it takes time to promote your content or business to a wide audience. It needs patience and consistency.
it does take time and resources to promote your website but you can have the resources and still do it wrongly, that is why you should dedicate your time and money to learn how it is done correctly.

Of course, such days have existed. Sometimes there has been little or no traffic, particularly in the early days of my website. I have to admit that those days were quite difficult, and it will take a lot of courage to get through them.

When you launch a new website, it is typical to only get visitors from individuals you know, but if this occurs with an existing website, it is cause for concern because your site may be blacklisted by search engines.

There are some certain things you should be doing to increase a website traffic. Although I'm not a site owner now but I've been learning little about how to handle a site for son times

Has there ever been a time where your site literally had no traffic at all? Maybe it was a day or a few, or a weeks, months even. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?

There was only one website I ran that had no traffic for about a few weeks. I don't remember what the issue was, but I remember it was quite annoying to say the least. I ended up getting traffic to it eventually, but I don't get why I had nearly a month where I had no traffic. And I did my usual marketing and all that. Maybe Google penalized me somehow? idk.
Increasing your website's traffic requires patience, so I believe it is fairly normal for a page to just not attract visitors, particularly for fresh sites with little material.

Well I believe of you are having a website you are going to face this kinds of challenges, but if you want to fix it I'll advise you to be posting quality content's on your site.

It is a good job to detect where the traffic is not coming to your site.
You try to confirm if your advertisement is not encourage people to come to your site or you have penalised by Google.

Well I believe of you are having a website you are going to face this kinds of challenges, but if you want to fix it I'll advise you to be posting quality content's on your site.
That's true, challenges are inevitable in our day to day businesses, if you are managing a website I think you need to have good experience on how to do that.

That's true, challenges are inevitable in our day to day businesses, if you are managing a website I think you need to have good experience on how to do that.
I completely agree with what you've just said, if you are running a business online or offline you must face challenges,challenges will help us arrive at the end but only if we endure.

I completely agree with what you've just said, if you are running a business online or offline you must face challenges,challenges will help us arrive at the end but only if we endure.
They are must, you have to put it on mind that if you are managing a business you are going to face them, but if you endure and overcome them you are going to like it.

They are must, you have to put it on mind that if you are managing a business you are going to face them, but if you endure and overcome them you are going to like it.
I agree with what you've said, facing challenges is something we can't escape from,if you are working online, you have to understand this you must face challenges before you can succeed.

I agree with what you've said, facing challenges is something we can't escape from,if you are working online, you have to understand this you must face challenges before you can succeed.
That's just the truth, challenges are something we are not going to escape from them, if you stand strong I believe you are going to overcome challenges.

That's just the truth, challenges are something we are not going to escape from them, if you stand strong I believe you are going to overcome challenges.
That's just the fact, challenges can keep us strong if we overcome them, a lot of people decide to give up when they face challenges,but that's not the best thing to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back