What's new

Do you ever give up when you have no traffic for a long period of time?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you have run a site for years and all of a sudden the site is not getting any traffic, or next to none. Do you ever give up on a site when it loses traffic and you can't seem to gain new traffic? I have never given up on a site, but if a site of mine is doing low numbers, I try to see why and fix it. If I can't I may sell the site off to someone else to take on. What about you?

I have a lot of sites that do not generate any traffic. However, since I have invested money, effort, and time in these websites, I don't give up these websites. I try to work on these websites and try to build traffic., If I still fail, I put it on sale.

i am currently on this dilemma, there is a site i have invested so much in, and it is not providing the kind of result i anticipated it would and i am very skeptical about investing more resources on the site.

I abaddon my last website because it's not generating enough traffic. Though, lack of enough traffic is not the only reason I abaddon the site, it's one of the reasons and the chief of all the reasons.

Lets say you have run a site for years and all of a sudden the site is not getting any traffic, or next to none. Do you ever give up on a site when it loses traffic and you can't seem to gain new traffic? I have never given up on a site, but if a site of mine is doing low numbers, I try to see why and fix it. If I can't I may sell the site off to someone else to take on. What about you?
I will surely give up. I am sure that you know how tiring it may be when you are trying something and it is not yielding a lot of profit or you are not getting the type if attention that you expect yourself to get

I will surely give up. I am sure that you know how tiring it may be when you are trying something and it is not yielding a lot of profit or you are not getting the type if attention that you expect yourself to get
i agree with you, it is very tiring putting your effort on a project and it is not yielding the required result, but giving up also would not bring any result at all so i advise you keep going and pushing.

i agree with you, it is very tiring putting your effort on a project and it is not yielding the required result, but giving up also would not bring any result at all so i advise you keep going and pushing.
I am glad that you understand my point. It may be very tiring and it does not mean that someone is lazy but it is frustrating when you are not getting any result from the things that you do.

If you have an education that blogging is not a get-rich-quick scheme and it is not a an enterprise that you can generate traffic very quickly then you will not be fed up but you will keep pushing by writing SEO friendly content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back