What's new

Do you ever get tired of the work you do?

I would say that I am tired of one of my offline business presently because the profit is dwindling unlike the earnings I used to garner from the business before . This has made me lose interest and I have the plan to liquidate it soon.

Well, I think that you might be tired of you offline business, but I really hope that you are not unhappy with your online earnings. There are many people who find online earnings quite useful.

Well, I think that you might be tired of you offline business, but I really hope that you are not unhappy with your online earnings. There are many people who find online earnings quite useful.
I have other offline business that makes me so happy because online earnings are peanut and nothing comparable to the amount I earn in my offline business.

I have other offline business that makes me so happy because online earnings are peanut and nothing comparable to the amount I earn in my offline business.
One of the most important thing that will make you not to get tired of your job is when you're happy doing it because it is often better to choose a job that will trigger happiness always.

One of the most important thing that will make you not to get tired of your job is when you're happy doing it because it is often better to choose a job that will trigger happiness always.
Most of the business owners are always happy with businesses that brings in profit. Entrepreneurs are happy when they keep taking in profits almost on a daily basis.

Most of the business owners are always happy with businesses that brings in profit. Entrepreneurs are happy when they keep taking in profits almost on a daily basis.
You have a very pivotal point in that regard because each and every enterpreneurs will be extremely happy if they continue to record progress in their businesses.

You have a very pivotal point in that regard because each and every enterpreneurs will be extremely happy if they continue to record progress in their businesses.

I reckon that almost all the businessmen would be happy when they see their business flourishing in the best manner. Since the economy is struggling, many people do want to see an increase in the sales of products. However, this is easily said than done.

I reckon that almost all the businessmen would be happy when they see their business flourishing in the best manner. Since the economy is struggling, many people do want to see an increase in the sales of products. However, this is easily said than done.
During fruitful season of the company, every entrepreneurs would be very happy and the ones that are generous amongst them would also extend hands of fellowship to their employees.

During fruitful season of the company, every entrepreneurs would be very happy and the ones that are generous amongst them would also extend hands of fellowship to their employees.

Do you mean that employees used to help each other? Well, I think that it depends on the kind of employees. Some co-workers may never help each other at all.

Actually getting tired of the work I do, is not an option or excuse to quit maybe something more different than that.

There is always needs for the satisfaction of my need and that business is vett important to me at all cost.

If you work online, there are days you will certainly feel tired of it all. I take breaks to get back into the mood. With my job, I try to see if there is someone who I can delegate some tasks to so I can recover.
You're very correct. If you work online everyday, there's a high chance you'll feel tired sometimes. It's not easy to be doing same thing everyday without getting tired. When you feel tired, just think of the benefits attached to what you're doing.

I have two business, the one I do offline and the one I do online. The way I am making money online is through posting.
In terms of posting I'm always tired sometimes but not with my offline business . offline business seems to be less stressful as you won't needs much Brain work.

Do you mean that employees used to help each other? Well, I think that it depends on the kind of employees. Some co-workers may never help each other at all.
You are misconstrued my point. The assertion is that the business owner who is very generous would always give bonuses to their employees during the fruitful period of the company.

I get tired of working online continuously. My eyes can even be sore for looking at my screen for a long time. So I try to take short breaks within the day and one day off weekly.

I get tired of working online continuously. My eyes can even be sore for looking at my screen for a long time. So I try to take short breaks within the day and one day off weekly.
Fatigue would always set in if you sit in a particular place with your eyes on the screen for many hours. It is always important to walk around and relieve yourself the stress.

If you work online, there are days you will certainly feel tired of it all. I take breaks to get back into the mood. With my job, I try to see if there is someone who I can delegate some tasks to so I can recover.
it is only natural for you to feel tired at some point but your ability to be persistent enough is what will make you successful. if you are able to build a passive income source you can take breaks from time to time without it affecting much of your income.

Sometimes you can also take long breaks, if you become tired of working online then it is ok to take 4 or 5 days off because your mind needs to be refreshed to work better.

One of the thins that usually make lots of persons to to get bored in the type of work they do is that they see their jobs most time from the view of getting a living and this happen with most employees.

making money on the internet is enjoyable if you find something that really works. the online space also gives you the opportunity to make passive income. That means you can be making money even when you are sleeping but you must really put the needed work.

There's an adage that says, body is not a firewood , so you need to be resting after your daily activities in order to re-energize yourself , and at times we get tired of working because it might get booring.

There's an adage that says, body is not a firewood , so you need to be resting after your daily activities in order to re-energize yourself , and at times we get tired of working because it might get booring.
Yeah, sometimes working gets so boring indeed. But taking a break makes you feel more energy and motivation. So breaks are so good. They help eliminate mental fatigue and keeps your mind clear..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back